Treat

"Trick or treat?" Lisa asked coyly.

The room was dark but there was enough moonlight bleeding through the curtains for Jennie to see the curve of Lisa's smile, glinting like a knife.

She wondered how deep it could cut her open. Jennie inhaled deeply, shoring up the energy for her righteous anger and indignation.

How dare Lisa just climb in her bed and then drape herself on top of her?

The nerve.

The audacity. She had made it clear to Lisa that she couldn't so much as touch her things.

Why would the bronde assume it was all right to touch her?!

But there was the temperature that was steadily rising in her body, heat blooming in all the places where Lisa's body was in contact with hers.

She turned off the light so that she could escape the image of Lisa's lithe, nearly naked, tempting, sinful body. But now she was feeling that accursed body draped all over her instead of seeing it.

Jennie concentrated on ignoring how utterly tantalizing Lisa's bare skin felt against hers.

The bronde shifted a bit on top of her, causing their skin to slide against each other and Jennie barely suppressed a shiver from the skin-to-skin contact.

"I'm not going to respond to that" Jennie retorted in a cold voice, but not quite cold enough.

She only managed to sound slightly irritated instead of the bitchy that she was shooting for. Her voice was too breathy like she didn't trust herself to speak like she was trying to hedge the response like she was asking for something else entirely.

"Aww, you don't wanna play Trick or Treat?"

Jennie felt Lisa's index finger on the side of her face, tracing a line from her cheek to her jaw. She swallowed against a dry throat.

Concentrate. She just wants to get a rise out of you.

"I guess I'll have to choose for you then."

Lisa's fingers were now on her chin, a thumb grazing the bottom of her lower lip, before sliding down to caress her neck and collarbone.

Those fingers left a trail of heat that prickled across her skin. Jennie pushed her hands against Lisa's shoulders with all the force of a crippled kitten.

"Listen, I-"

"You're going to get a treat even though you kind of don't deserve it."

Lisa's head dipped down. Jennie felt soft lips on her neck and whatever rebuttal she was formulating immediately flew from her mind.

Her stomach dropped from the rush of that initial contact. Up until this point, Jennie could pretend, could ignore, could deny. 

Deny.

It was still possible to cover up this horrible, all-consuming attraction to Lisa by acting like a bitch toward her. 

But the charade couldn't hold up now; now that she was letting Lisa very sensually kiss her damn neck.

Letting the bronde's hands wander down her body, feeling up the sides of her torso through her tank top. Desire was coiling in her stomach and her fingers curled against Lisa's shoulders.

She closed her eyes tightly, mustering the mental fortitude to put a stop to this.

But with each sucking kiss that was laid on her neck and every second that passed with Lisa exploring her body, it was getting harder and harder.