Bed

As soon as their bedroom door was closed, Jennie pinned Lisa against the nearest wall.

The kiss was rough and messy, full of scraping teeth and smacking lips, a complete departure from the atmosphere in the car.

The brief pause in the car only seemed to feed the hunger between them, and when their bodies and mouths came together it ignited into flames. Jennie's hands were running up and down Lisa's sides, feeling up her hips and waist and the curve of her ass.

Having denied her own desires for so long, Jennie couldn't get enough of these feminine curves under her hands. She wanted to taste every inch of delectable skin under her lips.

Pinned to the wall, Lisa loved being ravished by her stoic roommate.

Wow, maybe I should have called her drunk from a party weeks ago...

Lisa felt Jennie's hands inch towards the inside of her thighs and her head fell back against the wall in anticipation. She felt Jennie's hot lips on her exposed throat, and she reached up to tangle her fingers on brunette locks.

The hem of Lisa's skirt was now hiked up around the waist. Jennie pushed the crotch of Lisa's soaked panties to the side and the action was so erotic, so absolutely filthy, it sent a shuddering curl of need through her belly.

When Jennie sank two fingers inside her, they both groaned. Loudly. Lisa with relief from the itch biting her insides; Jennie from the elation and wonder of finally experiencing something again she had been dreaming about.

Lisa scrabbled for purchase against the front of Jennie's leather jacket as the brunette started to stroke her, her hands fisting against the lapels.

She felt like her knees were going to collapse under her.

It feels so damn good, I'm getting close.

She had enough propriety to be embarrassed at how close she already was. She bit down on her lip, trying to use the sting in her mouth to counter the billowing pleasure threatening to overtake her.

I can't blow my load when we've hardly started... I'm not a two-pump chump!

"Bed." Lisa panted, managing to give Jennie a shove as she pushed off the wall.

Jennie crashed their lips back together as they start the precarious journey across their dark room to a horizontal surface. Lisa pushed the leather jacket from her roommate's shoulders.

As they each yanked on a sleeve, Jennie bumped her hip on the edge of a desk, tipping a cup over, and sending pens to roll onto the floor.

Jennie hissed in pain but didn't pause, continuing to shuffle forward as best she could with Lisa frantically unbuttoning her jeans and pulling them down.

She almost tripped as she tried to walk with her pants pooled around her knees, but Lisa was making it hard to walk and kiss at the same time when she was pawing all over her front.

They backed into a dresser, and a picture frame was knocked over, followed by several cosmetic bottles.

Jennie pinned Lisa again, bracketing the taller woman against the wood with her arms on either side.

The bronde allowed Jennie to scatter kisses along her collarbone for several moments before repeating her earlier demand.

"Bed."

Jennie grabbed her hips and yanked her backward. Jennie fell on her butt when the back of her knees hit the edge of the bed. A second later, her lap was full of Lisa as the bronde crawled on top of her and straddled her hips.