Trick or Treat

Jennie didn't see Lisa again for the rest of the weekend.

On Sunday night, the bronde strolled in wearing a bomber jacket and distressed jeans that were ripped from mid-shin to upper thigh.

Jennie wondered when she had come back into their room and changed. But she wasn't about to ask, obviously.

She didn't give a flying fuck where the bronde went and what she did. Besides, Lisa was in no condition to have a conversation.

As soon as she walked into heir room, she slipped off her espadrille wedge sandals, crawled into her bed, and promptly fell asleep.

Jennie knew that as usual, the bronde would spend at least the next twelve hours recovering from her weekend band.

From across the room, Jennie stared at the sheet-covered lump on her roommate's bed, bronde locks spilling across the pillow.

Without her knowing, a pang of sadness stabbed through her chest as she watched the bronde sleep.

But she was glad it was Sunday night.

***

It was early Friday evening of Halloween weekend and like the majority of colleges. Students across America, the sisters of Chi Theta Sigma were getting ready fora round of costume parties.

The sisters were gathered in the formal living room to see everyone's costumes before they headed out. They also needed to take pictures of the costumed girls so that it could go on the sorority's website and Instagram page.

Jennie who was not wearing a costume, was the designated photographer. It wasn't hard for Jennie to spot Lisa.

Even in a room full of girls dressed up in all manners of costume, the bronde was a definite head-turner.

After she took photos of most of the girls, she made her way towards Lisa and Jisoo.

Jennie took a good look at Lisa's get up for a couple of seconds. She told herself that it was fine for her to look right now because Lisa was in costume.

"And who are you supposed to be? Is this a character from a comic or something?" Jennie asked with a tilt of her head.

Lisa was wearing brown leather knee-high motorcycle boots over yellow thigh-high socks. Tiny black lycra shorts hugged her lips, and a sheer white half-skirt hung from the sides of a wide brown leather belt.

A bright yellow tube top over her breasts peeked out from between the lapels of a cropped brown jacket with puffy sleeves. About half of her midriff was bare.

She wore yellow gauntlets that covered her wrists to the middle of her forearm. The whole look was topped off by an orange scarf around her neck.

"It's from an animated show called 'RWBY'. This character is the most badass in the whole show" Lisa said with a smile.

"She's a huntress and kills monsters with these." She held up her wrists to show Jennie the gauntlets.

"They turn into super-powered shotguns."

Nodding, Jennie turned to Jisoo. The girl had black cat ears poking out from the top of her head.

"And you're a.. sexy cat" Jisoo smirked and placed her hand on her hip.

"No, I'm another character from the same show. She's also a huntress."

"Uh huh." Jennie nodded. Looks like a sexy cat to me.

How original

She took their picture in front of the large fireplace that had the sorority's gold-plated letters attached to the wall over the mantle.