Wake Up

Lisa's eyes flew open from the touch. She might be quite drunk, but she was in no mood to be fucking teased.

She had endured months of being tortured day in and day out as Jennie's roommate's attitude, she reached her limit.

Needy, aching, desperate, and utterly done wasting time, she wrapped her hand around the back of Jennie's neck and yanked her up.

"Shut up and fuck me already, Jennie."

"So impatient." Jennie said nothing more and simply obliged.

Jennie dipped two fingertips in her soaked folds and dragged them up and down slowly, lightly, teasing. As if she just wanted to get her fingertips wet.

Lisa wondered if the brunette was enjoying this, teasing her, making her practically writhe from the latent ache of it all. 

After all she teased her too.

The fingers slipped a little higher, glancing at her swollen clit, and she keened. Grabbing Jennie's forearm.

Lisa whined. "Inside. Please, just get inside me."

If it wasn't so dark, Lisa would have seen the smile that formed on Jennie's face.

"Well, okay, just because you said please." Jennie angled her arm and wrist for a better range of motion to give Lisa the ride of her life.

Lisa had fantasized about this particular scenario more times than was healthy, picturing them in different positions, taking into account their height differences, their limbs, etc.

"Had I known there was a way to get you to be this obeying..."

Lisa groaned in frustration. 

"Jennie I swear, if you don't stop running your mouth and get inside me, I'm just going to take care of myself!" She fought the urge to start pulling at the brunette's hair.

The itch biting her insides was now unbearable. Two fingers entered her and Lisa's head fell against her shoulder, reeling from the delicious sensation of being filled.

It felt so good to no longer feel desperately achy and empty. And of course, there was the fact that it was Jennie doing the filling.

The brunette shoved aside the insanity of the fact that she was sleeping with Lisa. 

That was now a problem for future Jennie. All that mattered at the present moment was the brilliant of pleasuring and watching Lisa.

Jennie was hitting all the right spots in her silken tunnel with each plunge into her sopping core.

It was like the brunette was given a cheat sheet to her box and she was just cheerfully finding and then mashing all of her buttons. 

Each button was a live wire to the pleasure center of her brain, and the organ was dispatching neurons overloaded with pleasure.

Distantly, Lisa realized that the wanton moans and keening sound filling their room were from her.

But she simply couldn't help it, not when Jennie was fucking her harder with each progressive stroke. 

She had started the pace nice and easy, but now her hips were being ground into the fingers with each slam.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck" Lisa chanted with each urgent rock of her hips against Jennie's hand.

She was determined to match Jennie's stroke for stroke; her mother did not raise a quitter. 

On the outstroke and she pulled back, on the in stroke she rocked her hips forward to hilt those fingers as deep as they could go.