Shelves (The Figure x Reader fluff)

(R1) and (R2) mean "random person" you decide the names because I can't 😭 Anyways, enjoy!

Requester: Mineisnine9lol

       You're scared. Really scared. You were in an elevator with 2 random people, both known as (R1) and (R2) then suddenly you're now at door 50 with this giant monster roaming around in a library. You and one other teammate are looking for books while the other gets the code and distracts the Figure. So far you have 2 books, You had a feeling something was off about them.. you don't know what it was but your gut is telling you something is wrong.

     You brush it off, thinking you're super paranoid from the tall being stomping around. surprise surprise! You hear your teammate accidentally drop a book and the Figure screeches while running towards them. You immediately get up and run to them, grabbing them you both get into a closet. You both cover your mouths and control your breathing, (R1) takes advantage of the creature being distracted while quickly and quietly getting more books.

     Once (R1) got 3 more books The Figure left. "Thank you." (R2) whispers to you, you nod as a response. Departing you both continue to find books. You suddenly had a very bad feeling, your gut was telling you something was wrong. Very very wrong. You peek out of the bookshelf to find one of your teammates trying to push the bookshelf onto the unknowing creature, who is standing still and moving it's arms to find one of you.

     "WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?" You yell, the second you finished yelling you hear a loud screech coming from the Figure, it was now stuck under the the huge bookshelf. While your other teammate unlocked the code, somehow having the last books we needed. You just stare at the sight while (R1) and (R2) are leaving. "What are you doing Y/N? Hurry up!" (R2) Says while motioning to the now wide open door.

      You look down onto the fallen bookshelf and the trapped monster under it, it croaks in pain. You feel horrible about the situation, and you decide what to do. "Just leave without me! I'll catch up later." The two look at each other, and nod. "If you say so yourself!" They both yell and leave. You instantly run to the bookshelf, and try to pry the heavy object off it. But you, a human. Compared to an incredibly large bookshelf is useless. But you try anyways!

       Once you got the bookshelf slightly off the ground, The Figure gets up, pushing the shelf back into place. You were surprised that it only needed so little leverage to help it get up. You look up at The Figure, having a small smile on your face when you see little to no damage on it. Jeez, It really had some resistance. Suddenly it grabs you and holds you upside-down infront of its face, you stare at the creature in surprise when it nudges its' head against you affectionately.

      You now have the biggest smile ever and gently pat The Figure's head, earning a small croak. You giggle as it nudges against you more, you have made a new friend! On the other hand. (R1) and (R2) aren't having such a good time...😁