Pillows. (Screech x reader Spice)

To make up the No part 2, this will replace it! From now on, when I do Screech oneshots.. it will be half human (unless I say its normal or a human version) because I can't imagine a disembodied head with weird things sticking out of its head seducing the reader 💀 Also, in this, Screech will be human. But it will still have the tentacle thingies. *Sighs* Well enjoy.. 😒

Requester: OreoTheDumass

You are in, yet another dark room with a lock, and multiple rooms

You are in, yet another dark room with a lock, and multiple rooms. Fun!!! Very fun!!!! Wowowowie!!! Yipiee!!!! Who are you kidding? You absolutely despise dark rooms.

You, already tired from the bullshit this cursed hotel has given you. You decide to go to bed, and because you haven't slept in more than 15 hours.. You take your lighter and flashlight, and walk into a room with a bed. Knowing the bed is probably stiff and uncomfortable, you think it's better than sleeping on the floor. Stuffing your lighter and flashlight under your pillows, you try to get comfortable in bed. Laying down, you stare off into space trying to sleep. You eventually fall asleep, thinking about your favorite food! 🤭

A few hours later, you wake up to the feeling of being watched. You think you're just paranoid and try to go back to sleep, but the dreaded feeling wouldn't go away.. You, thinking you're uncomfortable, turn the other way. The feeling won't go away. You get annoyed, but you're also a little scared because what if you are being watched?

Sitting up, you take your flashlight out from under the pillow and shine it around the room, seeing nothing. You shrug the feeling off, but you still feel it at the back of your head... You sigh and lay back down, laying on your back you stare at the ceiling. You can't go back to sleep, you're wide awake now. "I don't wanna explore this damn hotel! 😒" You say closing your eyes while turning to your side, but when you opened them you saw something you weren't expecting.

You meet a pair of glowing white eyes staring at you, with a small smile. "How was your nap?~" "AHHHHHH!!! WHAT THE FUCK!?!?" You instantly get up and throw your pillow at it. "HEY!" It falls off the bed with an 'oof'. You peek over the bed to have a tentacle wrap around your neck. You gasp quietly and put your hands on it, while it gently tightens a little. (you can breathe 💀) "Don't think you're getting away with that." It growls at you, while getting up.

Having one eye closed from the pressure, you nod. But... it felt nice. The end tentacle slightly moves around your neck, making you bite your lip. The creature infront of you, smirks and lifts your chin up. "You seem to be enjoying this.. I just might leave you like this as your punishment!" You gasp when you feel another tentacle slither across your waist, gently tapping the side of your hip before it tightens. In response, you flinch while sitting up a bit.

The creature pulls you off the bed and onto the ground, you yelp while on one knee to stabilize yourself a little. "Look how cute you are on the ground!~ Now stay there." It continues to add more until they're covering your whole body, around your thighs, chest, shoulders, etc. The one around your neck stretches to the side of your cheek, caressing it. "Isn't this interesting!" It coos while staring down at you with a huge grin. You're slightly struggling to breathe properly while it stands above you, smiling down on you like some bug.

But this made butterflies go off in your stomach, it felt really good.. You liked this a little too much... "What should I do next? Hmm?" It uses one finger to lift your chin to get you to look at it. How did this all happen just by throwing a pillow at it? You don't know either, but Screech seems to enjoy this as much as your are. It bends down a bit and gives you a kiss on the cheek and moves to your ear to whisper something. "You'll enjoy every second of what will come next~"