𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗥𝗧𝗬 𝗧𝗪𝗢

5 years later

Vicky

After passing out from college three years ago, I'd been prowling around half of this Chennai to excavate decent employment.

But turns out that I have to be exceptionally good and inventive to have the opportunity to work in a firm. And so, I took two years break to improve my designing, drawing, and graphic skills.

Finally, after a couple of interviews with different companies, my efforts paid off, and an advertising industry accepted me. Thus, Vicky, the great me is now an Art director, earning nearly two lakh per month as salary!

Life has become distinct...many things have altered. My friends have reserved a job for themselves and are now ascending to the next stage of their lives...

Plus! the couple I never even imagined would work out was now getting married in a few months. It's none other than Nithin and Kirti. I and Nikki are still wondering how their relationship elevated from friends to lovers. Nevertheless, when it comes to love, the strange concept, anything is possible, right?

Yawning, I let my eyes latch as it slowly sweeps me inside a glittering box of illusions about my Thikki. Gosh! I'm going to meet her after five years!! Currently, I'm on my way to Bangalore by flight, just a fifty-five minutes trip. I will arrive there at 4 am.

Also, very important news!!

Uncle permitted me to...marry Thikki. I couldn't believe it!

So what happened is,

Yesterday at night, unexpectedly uncle entered my room and had a hearty conversation with me. In between, he dropped this delicious bomb, that is, he asked me to go and meet Thikki in Bangalore.

Not forfeiting that chance, I inquired him whether I can marry Thikki now. I will be honest, I anticipated a tight glare from him, but contrarily, he just bestowed me a small nod with a smile. That's all I needed before instantly booking a ticket to Bangalore. I had already brought a ring to propose to Thikki for marriage. Damn, I'm getting goosebumps just by thinking about it!

Moreover, today is Thikki's birthday. She is turning thirty-one. By the way, I'm twenty-four. It's not that big of an age gap though. Well, even If it is, who cares!

Thikshitha

I blink and unlock my eyelids as someone rings the calling bell. What the hell... it's already morning??

I slid my hand under the sheets and fished out my mobile to scan the time. With my blurry sleepy eyes, I make out the time eventually...

It's 4. 34 am.

Damn no! I can't wake up this early. But who is the idiot that keeps on pressing my calling bell in this early dawn?

Oh, Thikshitha! What If it is some emergency? Throwing away my idea of dozing off again, I leave my room and dash to the wide living room,  quickly lunging towards the door.

Hastily, I unbolts the door and was met by our security guard. "Madam, do you know someone named Vicky?" At the mention of Vicky's name, all drowsiness left my head.

"Yes, why?" I question in confusion. "He was picking up a fight with me to meet you. But how can I allow a stranger inside at this hour without checking his details? So I asked him to wait--

Almost knocking off the guard, a frame ran, and before I can see his face clearly, he hugged me. I didn't protest. "Goodness" the security grunts, and awkwardly looks at me as he starts to back off.

"One second" Vicky stops him. Vicky? Vicky? The same Vicky? Am I hallucinating?

"I left my luggage at the entrance, kindly carry it back here, will you?" Vicky swerves to the security guard and says it. His one hand is still around my shoulder.