𝗘𝗟𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡

Thikshitha

An exhausting Saturday it is. I arrive home in the evening from my college and freshen up first, then I enter Vicky's room...

"Vicky, If you don't want to study and pass your exams, then let's just quit school! What say?" I scowl at Vicky who is watching anime on his laptop, and seated in his study chair like his twelfth board exams aren't occurring next week!

"Sure" he shows a peace sign using his fingers and continues to enjoy the anime. "Vicky...I'm being serious" he glances at me and lifts his eyebrows. "Oh...okay" he again turns his attention to the damn screen of the device.

I need to take up some action. This guy won't falter for my words. Sighing, I approach his study table and swiftly turn off the laptop. "Thikki!! Sto-- Before he can mutter anything, I close off his mouth with my hands and smile at him.

"You are going to study and that's final. Get your books out" his eyes stay on mine and he blinks. All of a sudden, he pushes my hands away and perches on his foot.

"See, I've already mugged up enough things on that book to score pass marks. You don't have to unnecessarily worry about me..." I fold my hands on my chest as I peek into his eyes.

Actually, I have been so busy with my second as well as the final year of M Tech in software engineering and so I barely have time to look after Vicky...well it's not like he is a small child but I can't stop myself from taking care of him even when he refutes it.

"Hm...are you sure?" I question and he nods his head, his puffy hair bouncing in the process. "Okay then..." I drag and sigh tiredly as I place myself on his bed.

I'm twenty-three years old, so close to reaching twenty-four and life seems stressful as ever. No rest at all. And after completing this course, I would have to search for a job in a good company. Although I could easily seize a job with my dad's influence, I'm not charmed by that option and I would feel useless in such a case.

I want to pack a job with my talent, skill, and knowledge. It would make me happy as well.

"Thikki... there's a new movie in theatres, let's watch it together!" Vicky says and sits beside me on the bed.

"Which movie?" He clears his throat but doesn't reply though. "Hey...you are not planning to take me to any romantic movies, are you?" He makes a frowny face at my words.

Seventeen years old guy he is, and I have quite a mild knowledge about the sudden change his brain would experience at this point.

The animes he watches are a bunch of hentai...not so mature but kind of like that. If you know, you know.

Also, you can doubt how I'm educated about it, well the answer to it is, Vicky would watch it even when I'm in his room.

Six months ago, when I entered his room, I saw him watching it and I was like "What the fuck is that...!?" and he in a cool attitude, goes, "It's hentai Thikki, wanna join?" and he shrugged.

No fear at all. No shame at all.

And I don't know what all the other sinful things he is doing and watching in my absence.

Ah, anyway...

"Thikki...not with you, I could never even imagine that. But I'm planning onto take Kirti with me on a romantic movie night..." He hums with a playful smile and I scowl at his words. I feel weird. I always do when he gets attached to someone else other than me. Nevertheless, I should let him go one day so I need to behave like a mature woman.

Kirti, has a nice personality, a beautiful and smart girl. She is Vicky's classmate and I guess, she has a crush on him. I had met her thrice at our house at some festival times. Her house is kind of nearby ours and you know how it is.