𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬 𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗘

Thikshitha

Pain broke inside me, spreading all over my conscious yet limp body. They had tied me to a chair, my hands and legs bonded in a rope so tight that I could feel my skin burning. My cheeks are aching eminently due to the couple of hard slaps a guy had imposed on me.

I know this is odd to say, but I'm truly relieved that he just slapped me and not the thing I was nerve-wracked of. I can't even think of it without my heart thudding directly in my chest. In fact, I could even die happily receiving beatings than be ravished by some human in the name of the disdained creature.

Exhausted, I take in the view of the place I'm caged in. As they show in every other movie, it's a rectangular box of a room, dark obviously, with yellow light bulbs hanging up the wall.

In the center, I was imprisoned, accompanied by a chair and rope. Right behind me is a man standing stiffly. His face is masked by scarves. Almost every ten members in this room who are prevailing like a rock statue have shielded their faces, except for one man, who I reckon is the leader of the group. He is a middle-aged man and is roaming around the room. He is also the one who had contacted Vicky, hearing his name I couldn't help but shout and in return, was presented with slaps.

I'm still in wonder of who this man could be and how Vicky became his target. What is his issue with Vicky?

He is a freaking nineteen-year-old guy! And an excellent liar. Right! He had told me he was working on an important project but when at night, I opened his room to check in on him, he wasn't there. I had searched for him all over the home and concluded that he must be abducted by these bastards who happened to have different plans in deciding who to kidnap.

Quick as ever, as the thought dawned upon me, hell unfolded, few guys rushed into my home through the back door. Who the heck kept it unlocked? I remember very well bolting it after cleaning the dishes. And the locks are made such as those that nobody could be capable of damaging.

Thus,

Of course, Vicky it is! The front door remained locked with a key hung in the key stand so isn't it apparent how Vicky had slipped out of home? The nerve of him to do that when he is under potential danger is angering me to no extent! I didn't expect him to execute something as idiotic as this...god, I trusted him.

I swear, If I see him right now before any of these rowdies can touch him, I would pound on him with punches and kicks. But only if the man behind me felt pity for me and let loose my rope though. I glance up at the man and gulp in fear. No Thikshitha, that ain't possible.

Either way, I'm going to teach him a good lesson for the stunt he pulled today.

Suddenly, the leader of the group approaches me and looks at me with furrowed eyebrows. "What exactly is your relationship with that guy?" Tiredly, I sweep my gaze over his tall figure and meet his intimidating eyes.

I stay tight-lipped at his question. Why does he now want to know this?? However, I'm currently thinking about breaking up with Vicky. Just a fake one until he becomes an obedient person. But also, I'm afraid If I do that, he will turn out into a bad one. Well, forget I said the above words. I can't let him go away from me.

Keeping num isn't the best option I guess. The leader's face set off into a deep and dangerous frown. Thikshitha, speak up!

"I am... a very important person to him." His eyebrows arise at my reply.
"Like a sis---and, I cut him off abruptly. "No! don't you say that" I couldn't refrain from bursting out. I can't stand it when someone mentions that.

The leader laughs and hits a monument of a man near him like he heard a mirthful joke. Hm, this uncle Ji doesn't seem as dangerous as before while he is laughing his rear off. Perhaps, I should try bribing him, and If it goes wrong, I would be dead meat.