𝗦𝗜𝗫𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡

Vicky

Kirti just ran away after I confessed the love I have for my Thikki. Soon as she exits out of my eyesight, I sigh in displeasure. God!! My mood is completely off now.

Then I thought back to Thikki, I asked her to meet me here, right!? But she hasn't arrived yet...

Frowning, I drag my phone from my pocket and contact Thikki two times but she didn't attend to it. Ah, I'm going frantic here!

One last time, I call her and wait impatiently. Four rings skip by unheard and in fifth, she picked up.

"Thikki, where are you?" No response for almost a minute and then she begins to scold me...

"Idiot, I hate you, you are bad, cruel, and horrible. You betrayed meeee.." The 'me' part came out as a squeal and for a minute, I was reminded of the anime girl's moaning which sounds just the same. Damn Vicky, you are thinking too much.

"What are you blabbering about? And why are you not here yet? I had asked you to meet me behind the hall, hadn't I?" I put up doubts, ignoring her chastising. "I hate you, Vicky---this pillow is so fluffy, so comfortable ahh"
Instead of getting turned on because of her moaning, which I did so slightly, I was apprehensive about Thikki's behavior.

Why is she speaking so sloppily? And what's this moaning and groaning in between? "Hmmmmm....soo smooth, I love you pillow" What the actual hell?

"Thikki, you had alcohol?" I enquire in disbelief. She hates drinks! Yet, all her whinings and moaning are indicating the effects of it.

"Yes...it tasted eww...I did not like it. But I had it anyways cause I hate you more than that Vicky. I...I...raised you. It's wrong to love me. You shouldn't love me and I can't ever love you back ...romantically as you said" she cries louder.

How the hell did she know all this!!

Before I can ask about that, Thikki disconnected the call. Not wasting a second, I hurry and inform my friends who were busy enjoying the performance about my departure. and set off to home on my bike.

Throughout the ride, my head was bustling with restless thoughts of how Thikki came to know about my love... wait--the most accurate answer to that would be she must have eavesdropped on my conversation with Kirti! Freaking fantastic.

Once I attained home and parked my bike in the garage, all of a sudden, I felt too overwhelmed. Thikki knew about my love. And she hates me for it...

Also, she doesn't love me back.

Whatever it is, she is mine and I'll make her realize her love for me. End of discussion.

Smiling, and feeling confident within myself, I enter the living room and lock the main door behind me. Uncle has a spare key and he often uses it to attain in as he keeps on overworking and would end up reaching home at midnight.

With my heart thudding, I approach Thikki's room and knock softly. "Get lost!" She shouts, making me step back in terror.

She sounds so angry. "It's me, Vicky..."
I shout and the payback was heavy. "Then get lost forever idiot!!" Dang, my poor heart.

"I want to talk to you Thikki," I mutter and place my hand on the doorknob, not sure whether the door is locked or not, I swiftly turn it, and surprisingly, the door wasn't bolted, meaning, I got into Thikki's room.

A soft, fluffy pillow smooched my face the moment I enter. Disregarding it, I shut and lock the door behind me, then, hastily twirling around, I met my Thikki's eyes.

She has seated herself near the leg of the bed, her eyes shot pink and cheek puffy due to crying. Her hair is disheveled and her dress is as beautiful as the rainy clouds. She is so cute.

"What are you looking at?" I swipe my view from her clothes back to her eyes with a smirk, that infuriated her.
"Smiling!!? You idiot, nonsense!!! How can you smile in this situation....you have done a very bad thing" she shrieks and looks into my eyes.

"How can loving someone be a bad thing?" I question, striding forward and placing myself in front of her.

She stares at me quietly without replying and so I continue. "You were always there for me Thikki. You took care of me, scolded me, advised me, and watched out for me when needed, filling the void of my parents. You just....you made me forget that I'm an orphan Thikki. I love you" I squeeze my eyes shut, thinking about my parents. I couldn't remember any moments I had with them.

I don't know what it feels like to be taken care of by my parents...It hurts, only a tiny bit though because I have my Thikki!!

Damn, don't get emotional now Vicky.

When I open my eyes, I flash a smile towards Thikki and she without warning, hugs me. So tight and so close that even an ant couldn't walk in. Hell, not even air could pass through.

Unlike a good fellow who would seize comfort in the embrace, I was taking in the feel of Thikki's assets on me. It feels so...hot to have her against me.

I wrap my hands around her back and drag in a breath before dipping my head into her neck, breathing out on her delicate skin.

She whimpers and breaks the hug, peering at me with a glare. "I'll Kill you rascal!" She pokes a finger on my chest and I don't know what happened to her suddenly.....

Cause the next moment, Thikki's lips are pressing on mine. I stilled. Is this real or am I just imagining things? Thikki spots a kiss on my lips and I felt it. The bursting of something inside me. The tingles, the flaming sensation in my stomach. Oh gosh.

And then we officially started to kiss. I hold her waist and paste her over me, as our lips meet and greet each other. She doesn't open her mouth but allows me to kiss the soft petals of her mouth.

She grips my shirt on the torso and whimpers when I bite on her lower lip and clutch it between my teeth. Moisturizing her gentle brims by my tongue, I left it with a bite.

Again, I capture both her lips in mine and kiss her hard and raw which she tries to reciprocate but the control totally relies upon me.

She parts her lips eventually and I insert my tongue in, sticking with hers and tasting every corner of her mouth that tastes like alcohol...

I have had a few sips so I know how it tastes.

With my free hand that was brushing her hair, I trail it to her chin and pull away from the kiss.

Thikki pants harder, her chest heaving up and down to catch her breath. Before she could do so, I kiss her again and lick the side of her parted lips...a moan escapes Thikki's mouth at my action.

Suddenly, Thikki's eyes go wide and she sobs. "I shouldn't do this" she falls to my chest. I pat her back with a sigh. "Who said you shouldn't?" I place a kiss on her head...

Gosh!! We just kissed! Like lip to lip and goddamn, she is the one who initiated it...

So, I was right, though Thikki would deny my proposal straight on my face when she is sober, she still has love for me deep inside. All beneath her acts and layers of rejection...her heart carries feelings for me.

Now now, it's my job to bring that out, and who knows, I might be quite good at it.

.......................

How was the chapter guys?😄

Do comment, like always, I love your comments and the opinions you possess on the chapters 🦋