𝗘𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧

Vicky (This is how our Vicky looks😩❤️)

Finally, Thikki had completed her twelfth exam

Finally, Thikki had completed her twelfth exam. She is seventeen now and I'm ten. She had grown quite taller, meanwhile, I just reach up to her shoulder. Thikki looks absolutely beautiful yet is a disturbing chatterbox.

"It's boring honestly" Thikki throws my game controller on my lap, letting out a yawn. "That's because you are not interested in playing video games, get out of my room" she always infuriates me like hell. For example, bad-mouthing about my pc, kissing my cheeks, ruffling my hair, and every such silly activity. I am not a fan of those things.

"What If I don't?" She raises her eyebrows, in a protesting manner. "You know what, do whatever you want." I roll my eyes and sit straight on the couch.

Grabbing the controller, I then restart the game whereas Thikki maintains her irksome conduct of playing with my hair.

At this point, I certainly don't care. A few minutes into the game, I have the entire domination over it. I'm so close to punching the victory!

I strike the opponent's head with the sword in my player's hand as the final move and dang! I freaking won. It's a head strike!! I smirk at Thikki mockingly whereas she simply sticks her tongue out, seeming unconcerned in my triumph.

"Stupid game" she provokes me and I instantly feel my blood boil. I get so damn angry when someone talks low about my games. "Thikki..." I say in a warning tone, restraining my contempt. She smiles and ruffles my hair...ahh that's it!!

"Thikki!!!" She dashes out of my room and I chase behind her. She is giggling which makes my burning up anger to cool down.

As we both continue our marathon, Thikki eventually climbs up the third-floor staircase, attaining the terrace.

We both quit there, panting and looking at each other....a smile exploding on our lips. This Thikki is my everything. Though I, most of the time, chastise her and shoo her away from me, she is all I got in my entire world. A breathtaking moon she is.

"Damn Vicky! Look at the sky" She snakes her hand around my shoulder and stares up at the sky. I follow her lead and do the same. "Woah" I amuse at the elegance of the full moon.

"I want to go there one-day" Thikki mutters in a daze

"I want to go there one-day" Thikki mutters in a daze. I shake my head, "You should have applied for courses that would make you an astronaut instead of applying for software engineer" Yes, Thikki had already seized a seat in an engineering college. It is not too far but not too near either, rather a manageable distance from our home.

"Hmm," she hums, ignoring my statement. "Come here, let's sit and watch it" she jerks my wrist and makes me perch beside her on the floor of the terrace.

Mesmerizing view, I meant Thikki, not the moon. She is gazing at the moon like it's the first time she has ever seen one. I smile internally at her amused expression and lean on her shoulder.

Serenity.

As seconds pass by, I feel myself losing my senses to sleepiness and I can detect a cushy pillow underneath my head. Not a pillow, it's my Thikki's lap.

Sleep drowns me in it and all I sense before entirely merging in it is Thikki's lips on my forehead. "I hate you" I mutter, hating the kiss, but liking the source of it. Thikki chuckles at my comment...

.....................

♥️♥️♥️