19•New Mentor•19

The creatures of darkness, in the story of "Trash of the Count's Family", were one of the many allies that the protagonist Cale Henituse managed to hook.

However, at this point of time, there weren't any Cale "The Hero" Henituse yet on their lives. They were, in all sense, still an enemy.

For others, that is.

As the future ruler of nature, Leifen was natural welcomed by all races. Good or bad, light or dark, big or small, everyone was bounded with him. They had to obey him.

Therefore, the still black haired Sprite was not worried at all.

However, there was still one that could pose some danger to him, lurking on the opposite camp. That white star b*stard. Him, and his sponsors. Namely, the God of Despair and the Hunters.

As Leifen flew at a fast pace, his long black hair fluttered with the wind. Like a bird, his two pairs of black wings flapped to keep him up.

After being stuck in this form for about a week now, Leifen has long been used at controlling his new body. Specially his wings that the one that changed the most.

There were several advantages his new form brought. One of them was a faster and more efficient flight. Because his wings were covered with feathers, his flight was now smoother and faster.

Another one was that he was now able to blend with shadows easily. In theory, he would be able to hide even inside a coin's shadow. But of course it was only a theory for now as he haven't tried it yet.

'I feel like if I get too used with this form, I will never want to get my original form back.'

In his heart, Leifen knew that his transformation wasn't limited to his physical form. The darkness that this form brought along was slowly corroding his heart, filling it with unfathomable desires.

It scared him.

Still, there was a tiny but profound part of his heart that was resisting with all its might. That was why he still retained some of his original identity and feelings.

And there was also his, still gold, mana. It was also resisting the darkness in him.

Leifen soon arrived at the Eastern Continent. He headed straight toward the direction where he remembered that large portal like hole was.

Fortunately, direction was never a problem when you're directly connected with nature.

However, the black haired was still contemplating whether to head straight inside or to send some sort of signal outside first. After all, barging into other's territory unannounced wasn't his style.

Well, maybe it was his dark form's style, but the original Leifen still knew what "manners" were. And he was pretty sure the other side won't appreciate someone, even if he's a Prince, to randomly barge in on their territory.

But it seemed like luck was on the little Sprite's side this time. Because even in a distance away from the location of the hidden kingdom, an unnoticeable but prominent presence of a certain someone could be felt.

And that someone was located outside the large hole.

Leifen swiftly landed on a seemingly inconspicuous mountain. In fact, this mountain was covered with some kind of camouflage that make it look ordinary.

The black haired immediately sensed the illusion hiding the place from naked eyes. He also sense what this illusion was covering.

It was a large, two storey high, white villa. Hidden well by the dense forestation of the mountain, not to mention the illusion. It wasn't a wonder that the place was undiscovered, it was really well hidden.