26

FEW DAYS LATER...

Minho spent most of his time working for his dad, and on their upcoming debut. There were only few days left now. During those days, he got closer to jisung. Jisung insisted on coming to train with him under his dad. Surprisingly, his dad didn't seem to mind it. Everything was good. He spent most of his time with jisung, and slowly became more attached to him.

Minho suddenly came back to reality when bangchan tapped his shoulder.

"What ice-cream flavor do you want?" Bangchan asked him.

"Uhm anything is fine. I will buy for you guys instead." Minho replied.

"Really!? Thanks!" Bangchan smiled, happy that he doesn't have to spend his money anymore he went with Minho to help him bring the ice-creams to his members since there were too many.

Minho and Bangchan soon came back with different flavors of ice-creams. Bangchan distributed the ice-cream to his members while Minho went to jisung who seemed to be talking to someone.

"For you, jisung." Minho passed jisung's ice-cream to jisung while he held his own ice-cream in his other hand.

"Thanks!" Jisung smiled at him before continuing to converse with some guy that Minho had never seen before.

The guy who Jisung was conversing with wasn't that handsome compared to Minho. He was an average in looks. But the way jisung laughed and conversed with him felt like they were more close than friends. That made Minho sulk as he silently ate his ice-cream. His eyes shifting from jisung to the guy he was speaking to every time one of them spoke.

A sudden memory made his heart drop. Words from Kang jiwon.

"Was he yours to begin with? Do you really think he loves you? Did he say so himself?"

Minho was so caught up about protecting jisung and his love for him that he had actually started to believe that jisung had loved him, even though there wasn't any proof. It was just Minho loving jisung. One sided love.

———————

"Bye! Bye guys!" Jisung waved as his members left. He hugged the average-looking guy before he left as well. Jisung then turned towards Minho smiling.

"Are you not gonna go?" Jisung asked curiously.

"I..I don't know." Minho replied.

"Are you going to sleep with me..like we used to do?" Jisung replied, but as soon as he realized that his question sounded wrong, he immediately corrected himself.

"Are you going to stay with..me tonight?" He asked hesitantly. An uneasiness in his facial expression.

Minho didn't want to. It wasn't because he hated jisung, it was because he didn't want to get too attached to jisung—which he apparently was. He knew that if he stays with jisung tonight, it will hurt even more. But he didn't want to hurt jisung's feelings either.

"Alright." Minho slightly smiled. Jisung grinned as he held his wrist and lead him into his house.

It was late at night and so his parents were probably asleep.

As soon as Minho entered jisung's room. Memories flashed in his head. Those memories that he had made with jisung while he was a "ghost."

"Do you want to wash up first or after me?" Jisung asked, raising his eyebrows.

"Why don't we go wash-up together?" Minho raised an eyebrow, a teasing smile plastered on his face.

Jisung's face became bright red upon that. God knows what else had he imagined when Minho had said that. But of course Minho wouldn't know that.

Jisung quickly ran into the bathroom. "I'm gonna wash up first!!"

Minho chuckled as he walked over to jisung's bed and sat on it. As soon as he sat, he saw something poking out from underneath Jisung's pillow.

It was a picture of him and Jisung. That they had taken when Minho was still a "ghost." Minho wasn't obviously visible in that picture, but Jisung did his best to draw Minho from his memory in the picture. It was a failed attempt, nevertheless, it still impressed Minho. A soft smile on his lips.

Suddenly someone snatched the photo from Minho's hands. Minho looked up to see jisung who had washed up already, though his hair still wet. He smelled like cherry blossom which made Minho crazy.

"You-aren't suppose to touch my belongings Mr." Jisung stuttered. Clearly embarrassed about his failed attempt to draw him. And keeping their picture right under his pillow was definitely creepy. What would Minho think if him?

"Well, I'm aware of your every belongings. You can't say no to a ghost can you?" Minho gave a teasing smile.

"What!? You saw everything!?" Jisung's eyes widened. Minho nodded innocently.

Minho stared at jisung as a droplet of water fell from his forehead, past his nose and down his lips. His abs being seen through his clothes.

While jisung was distracted, thinking of what embarrassing stuff Minho might had witnessed, Minho pulled his wrist and got on top of Jisung.

"What—" Before jisung could question anything, Minho pressed his lips against jisung's soft lips.

"Stop me jisung. Stop me before it's too late. Stop me before i go far. Stop me so that i know my limits and my place. Stop me so that i know that..you don't love me.." Minho thought as he closed his eyes waiting for jisung to push him away and slap him for being so shameless.

But surprisingly, Jisung didn't do anything for a while, Instead he kissed Minho back. Minho's flashed his eyes open, completed stunned.

Minho slowly parted from the kiss, "Why—Why are you kissing back?"

Jisung frowned in confusion, "What do you mean why i am kissing you back? I love you, isn't that obvious?" Jisung responded. 

Jisung proved Minho's thoughts and kang Jiwon's words to be wrong. Jisung did say so himself just now that he loved Minho; and therefore, that also meant that jisung was Minho's to begin with and forever will be.

Jisung loved him, and so did he.

"I—" Before Minho continued Jisung interrupted. "You started it, so might as well be the one to finish it." Jisung smirked before pulling Minho by his collar and kissing him again.

The rest is based upon your imagination. Have fun!

THE END
—————
A/N : Okay i wanted to write smut, but my brain just blanked out. And i was too shy to write it, Therefore, I'm not writing it. But if you guys want i can write that/continue that in a special chapter. Some readers may not like smut, and i want to respect that. Thank you! It was fun writing this to be honest! Stay tuned for my next story ;)