22

Jisung climbed down a bunch of stairs, and then he jumped on the ground when he had arrived at the end. As he jumped, dust flew in the air, he coughed up a bit.

"What, is this place?" Asked jisung, taking a look around the room. It had his pictures along with kang jiwon and other people hung on a board with red threads attaching to each picture along with sticky notes, with some information written on it. By the dust and then spider webs on the wall and on everything he figured out that no one visited this place often.

"My secret place. I often visited this place, figuring out a way everyday to protect you, before i died." Minho replied without paying much attention, he took a deep breath as he dusted off the board with his hands and removing the spider webs.

"Protect me from what? And why would you protect me? Did i know you before?" Jisung's gaze went on to Minho who paused from the work he was doing, he turned to jisung. As he sighed.

"Can't believe this is how i will tell you, in this kind of dirty place, i had imagined somewhere in a good place i would tell you about this. But things don't always go as i plan..."

Jisung just stared at him in utter confusion.

"Remember the guy who used to meet infront of the class? the guy who always got punished?" Minho stared at jisung as he stepped closer.

"Y-You?"

"Yeah, that was me.."

Jisung's eyes widened in surprise, processing everything he had said, happily he hugged Minho. "I never thought i would ever meet you again." Minho was taken aback by sudden movement, his lips curved up slightly, but when jisung asked a question, his smile dropped.

"Then..what h-happened to you? H-how did you..end up that way..?" Even though jisung didn't specify his question, it wasn't a simple thing jisung could say, Minho understood what his question actually meant.

"I was in a car accident, it was a hit and run accident. But they didn't do it on purposely, they thought it was someone else..."

"Who is that someone else? Are they blind to think of you as someone else?"

"They actually wanted to..kill you." Minho breathed out, as if it hurt him physically.

" M-me?" Jisung asked, in disbelief.

"..Kang jiwon."  Han jisung's eyes went wide.

Minho then turned around facing towards the board with pictures."My secretary had betrayed me because someone threatened him. I am pretty sure it was Kang jiwon as he have been following you around for years now."

"Wait what? Why is he following me? Why does he hate me so much?" Jisung said with sorrow as his lashes lowered to the ground.

"I don't know. Dont worry about him hating you, he has no reason to do so. Tonight we will find out." He replied with menance.

"How come i never saw him?" Jisung mumbled, but then a sudden thought occured.'Minho must have been protecting him while he didn't know. He felt guilt build up in his heart, it was his fault everything that had happened, he never would have thought that just his one mistake would lead to kang jiwon to chasing him and even attempting to kill him.

Jisung clenched his fists. Loving Kang jiwon was his biggest mistake, how could he have loved him? The illusion of Kang jiwon being sweet and kind made jisung fall right into a trap that he never knew. He was just an innocent boy back then, and now because of kang jiwon, he is something he would have never wanted to.

Thanks to him, he has hard time talking to people, anxiety always kills him while he is with people, wondering if he goes alone with one of them he would be insulted again, like how Kang jiwon had done to him.

Minho and jisung walked out of the underground hidden basement, Minho chose one of the small gun, tucking it in behind his jacket. He gave one of the gun to Jisung.

"I don't know how to shoot." Jisung replied.

"Just in case. Keep it." Jisung nodded.

Suddenly, a sound of notification was heard, a message popped up in his phone from an unknown number. Minho frowned at the message. "What is it?" Asked jisung curiously peeking on the phone.

"Those mens had sent the location."

"So what's the problem?"

"It's at Kangjiwon's mansion, and not at my dad's mansion."

"Didn't you say it was your dad?"

"Yes i did. But i would have never thought it would be at kang jiwon's house." Minho clenched the phone in his hand. "Well atleast we will finally find out the truth."

____________________________

A/n : sorry for the wait! I was upset that the story is completely going the other way than what i wanted it to go. But let's just go along with it, seems you guys like it! It took me sometime-alot of time to decide what to write next. This chapter wasn't that great, but i still need some time to write another chapter. Since the semester is almost over, i am having too much trouble at school :( but once i have summer holidays, i will surely be regular on this! This won't happen again! I promise! Have a great day! ( ´ ▽ ' ).。o♡