23

Minho and jisung walked out of the house as they walking towards the location where they had parked their car only to find...nothing.

"Where did my car go?" Minho asked.

"...Did Felix and jeongin drive away or something?" Jisung wondered.

"Minho, look over there! A car is coming towards us!" Jisung exclaimed.

Minho looked over and indeed a black car was coming toward them. And stopped at a distance.

Suddenly, another message popped up in minho's phone.

"Get in the car. Your friends are with us. For their safety, get in the car." Minho read the message out loud a crease forming on his forehead.

Minho held jisung's hand as they both walked towards the car and got in. There was a glass black screen that separated the backseat and the front seats. They also couldn't see who was the driver because of it.

Minho thought of keeping the track of the road, but he knew that the driver and kang jiwon weren't that dumb to just let him sit simply in the car. They would definitely do something to them. The driver didn't start the car, suddenly he switched on the AC in the car at a very low temperature. Minho and jisung's eyes blurred out before they blacked out.

__

"Minho Hyung!" Jeongin cried out.

"Get up." A man responded as he threw a bucket of cold water at Minho. Minho slowly opened his eyes as he got used to the brightness.

They were in some parking lot. It looks very dirty as if it hadn't been cleaned for years. Infront of him was jeongin and felix, behind them were other members. Most of them weren't conscious, all of them had bruises on their body and faces.

Felix was silent, but his eyes showed anger, yet he wasn't speaking, as if he was afraid that if he spoke, his members would get hurt.

Jeongin had tears in his eyes as he looked at his members with concern. All of them tied up to chairs, not being able to do anything.

"What happened to everyone?" Minho asked, extremely worried.

Jeongin shook his head as he attempted to hold back his tears. "A lot has happened. This kang jiwon is involved with your dad. He has been following his orders for years. He was freaking back of jisung! He has all sorts of pictures of jisung in his freakin' masion." He responded, gritting his teeth.

Minho's eyes widened in shock. "W-what pictures? What kind of pictures you mean!?"

Jeongin didn't say anything, a lump in his throat holding him back from speaking.

"What pictures do you mean!?" Minho yelled. Jeongin shut his eyes, tears falling down his cheeks.

"Why aren't you saying anything!?" Minho yelled again. He then realized something. "Jisung! Where is jisung?"

"Jisung? Ah, he is fine don't worry." A sound came from behind Minho along with footsteps.

"Kang jiwon." Minho gritted his teeth in anger.