3

Jisung's POV (Back to his story)

"..Yes." i replied. I was shocked and confused as to how he knew my name. No one ever called me that except for my childhood crush and my parents.

"I was right! Do you remember me? We used to be friends when we were in that old school which closed down because of some unknown reason?" He asked.

"Yes! I do remember you!" I said shyly.

"I found you! Yess!" He smiled. He wanted to say something more but his friends called him so he had to leave.

And i used to see him always during lunch or while walking in the hallway aince his class was on the same floor as me. But i never spoke to him nor he did. We both were too shy to speak.

And over the years my feelings grew for him. I knew he loved me or maybe he might, because whenever he used to see me in the hallway he used to smile at me and always look for me and i did too. I would often see him talking about me to his friends about how and when we met. His friends would always tease him whenever he would see me. My friends would tease me too.

It was our first day after summer vacation. I never saw my crush ever again. And that's when i realised i forgot his name once again, i did ask him but i forgot again. So i just left it like that. I was so immersed in my crush that i never looked at his friends or else i would have asked them about his whereabouts.

i was also a shy person too shy to even ask a stranger about something that i myself didn't know about. And i don't want to look dumb asking my friends where my crush is when i even don't know his name you know. So i just kept silent. Hoping to meet him again.

But i never did. So i thought, i would find him first this time. This was the same school we had studied when we were kids. I want to see the documents and find him. I know the year, so maybe we can find him.

3rd person's POV

"Wow, you have dementia for forgetting name or something?" Lee know asked.

"I don't know! I myself am angry at how easily i forgot his name. Maybe i was shocked or maybe i was scared that i might lose him and his name again and never find him like i did when i was a kid." Jisung replied with a solemn face.

"The story seems dumb, but let's go to the office. We might find something in the documents." Lee know offered as he started walking. Jisung hurried up to be at lee know's pace.

"You said you were a shy person. Then are you not shy anymore?" Lee know glanced at him.

"Holy man! I never noticed that! No I'm not shy anymore bit still am sometimes. I have social anxiety sometimes. But maybe because you are a ghost i was able to openly speak to you?" Jisung said, amused.

Lee know shrugged. "i dont know. Anyway we have arrived at the office." Lee know went inside the office.

"Um lee know, i cannot go inside. The door seems jammed, it's not opening." Jisung said.

"Right, i forgot that you are a human." Lee know chuckled. Jisung kicked the door a few times, the door finally opened. They both went inside.

"Did you ever looked at the documents?" Jisung asked lee know.

Lee know shook his head as he said "I never got curious. Even if i did, i rarely would be able to touch these. I'm a ghost so my hand penetrates through things."

Jisung looked through all the years records of students. His hand traced around the dirty old yearbooks, when he finally found the year he was looking for he pulled out the book. The year book was the last book at the shelf indicating that after this there were no school photos or yearbook since the school had shut down.

The book was old and crinkky. It was very dusty. Jisung blew a bit on it before he opened the book. He pointed his torch at the book.

"This was the year where i had met him..and also the year where our school mysteriously shut down." Jisung said as he flipped through the pages. Lee know stood behind jisung, his face close to han jisung's neck as he peaked at the year book jisung was flipping through.

"Lee know?...Lee Minho!" Jisung called out, which made lee know snap out of his thoughts.

"What happened?" Lee know said as he ignored the fact that he wasn't just now staring at jisung's neck.

"Why is it so cold? Does that have something to do with you?" Jisung asked shivering.

"Maybe? I'm a ghost so it's possible even though i don't know how i did it." Lee know replied as he glanced at jisung's lips before he looked away.

"Look! I found it! My picture, i look so cute." Jisung pointed himself in the group photo, admiring himself. Lee know looked at the picture of little jisung, a slight smile curved on his face. 'He was indeed cute.' Lee know thought.

"Then his group photo should be somewhere next page" jisung said as he flipped to next page, only to be stunned.

"The page is missing?" Lee know didn't know whether he was asking jisung or himself. Jisung flipped to all the pages to find the missing page or to check if other pages were also torn but none of them were torn.

"That's very weird." Jisung said to himself.

"None of them are torn except for that one." Lee know commented.

"Do you know why the school had closed?" Lee know asked, jisung shook his head at his question.

"Something is telling me that the reason for the school being shut is related to..your crush. Take a look at that book over there. It seems to contain important information." He pointed at a drawer that was tightly shut.

____________________________

Hope you enjoyed. Let me know whether you enjoyed this by voting or commenting so that i can make similiar stories or make more stories of this ship.