6

Suddenly a thought popped in his head, 'You can kill jisung and keep him with you forever, or you can tie him here and keep him with you forever. And he would never would be able to leave you.' Lee know frowned and shook his head, trying to throw away the sick thoughts.

He won't hurt jisung. Never.

On the other hand, jisung stood at the school gate staring at the abandoned school. The school was surrounded by forest and there were no signs of someone living there. He didn't know where those people from earlier went, nor did he find their vehicle.

Lee know was a very handsome looking man. For some reason jisung felt that he had seen him somewhere but couldn't remember where. It had been already spend 4 hours in the abandoned school and gotten close to lee know.

Jisung was the type of person who would make less friends and stay close to those who he had known for years or felt that they would be his friends for many years. He didn't like those kinds of people and nor friended those who wouldn't be with him for long.

Why he did that? Because he didn't want to get hurt. Those who he friended, he swore that he would protect them forever and treasured them because he trusted them and loved them. In the past many of his beloved friends had went abroad to study and lost contact with him. It affected him greatly as he had treasured them.

And he had also friended those who were toxic which also affected him greatly and he went through depression for two years until he found new friends. They were the best and he didn't want to make new friends acter that. He held on to them and would hold on to them forever. He is still friends with them after many years.

He also liked lee know, he felt comfortable and familiar with him even though he had just met him. He felt like he would be his friend for a long time even though he wasn't sure. Maybe because he was a ghost that made jisung comfortable with him. He didn't know.

He felt dejected that lee know, a young handsome youth had died at such a young age. And now he was being punished by having no memories and living in this abandoned school alone forever. And-

Suddenly, his phone started vibrating which interuppted his thoughts. Jisung picked up the call and put it near his ear.

"Dude, you just interuppted my emotional dramatic thoughts!" He huffed angrily.

"What-" jeongin asked. Jisung was about to hang up the call when he heard jeongin's next words which made him stop.

"I don't have time for that, but your mom is very worried! She found out that you aren't at home sleeping. She is going call the cops and file you as missing! Go home quickly. I am handling them for you now, but i won't be able to help you any longer!" Jeongin hurriedly said.

"What!? I will ne right back! Hold them for a bit!" Jisung quickly hanged up the call and hurried towards his car. He sat inside the car and turned on the engine. He glanced at the abondened school before he started driving.

"Shit, I only wanted to stay for an hour but ended up staying for 4 hours! My mom's gonna kill me! " Jisung said to himself.

"Can't relate." A man spoke. Jisung glanced at the man beside him.

"Of course. Because you are a ghost-GHOST!?" Jisung was startled at lee know's sudden appearance. He slammed the breaks which caused the car to screech at a stop.

____________________________

I hope you enjoyed. Let me know whether you enjoyed this by voting or commenting so that i can make similiar stories or make more stories of this ship.