2

Han jisung's POV

I don't really remember well what happened but i was with my two friends, we were really crazy and used to bully two guys, not that serious kind of bully though. We used to throw crumbled chits at them with weird drawings of  stickman at them.

One day i was caught in the act and the teacher punished me by making me stand outside the class. And when i stood outside by my class' door and that's when i met him for the first time. He seemed to have received punishment too, and so he also stood across from me, beside his classroom door that was shut.

"Did you receive punishment too?" I asked

"Does this not look like a punishment to you?" He rolled his eyes in a joking way.

"it does, hehe. Why did you get punished though?"

"I made fun of the teacher so she just kicked me out of the class man." He said casually as he leaned against the wall. I chuckled.

"And you?" He raised a brow, point at me.

"Caught in the act of throwing chits with dirty drawings of stickman at two kids. They did deserved it to be honest. They were the first one to start and i don't regret it. " I grinned.

"Makes sense. You are just my type. Let's be friends." He grinned.

3rd Person's POV

Suddenly lee know bursted out laughing.
"Cringe. Who the heck, especially a kid says that kind of lame thing."

"LEtS bE fRieNds" lee know mocked mimicking how jisung's mysterious 'M' crush would say.

Jisung's face blushed in embarrassment, ignoring lee know he continued his emotional story.

Jisung's POV

And that's how we became friends. The next day i forgot my notebook for fourth time that week so i was once again punished to stand outside of the class. And he was there once again.

"This must be fate." He chuckled.

"Maybe" i replied shyly.

After this we talked more and got closer to each other. During lunch we used to sit and eat together my friends and his friends. And after we were done, we used to play together.

It always had fun with him. I always used to think of him day and night. My mother was a teacher. My mother and his mother were good friends because of that. And she treated him like her own son.

He and i often gave each other gifts. The thing i loved about him the most was..his smile.

His smile, that i still remember to this day. And one day he told me to meet him outside the class room during the last period. This was the day of our first class. A new semester with new class. I was in 2nd grade at that time.

I made an excuse that i wanted to go to the the bathroom and went outside the classroom and away from anyone's view. He was standing there smiling with his hands behind him. This was the first time i saw him blush.

"What did you want to say?" I asked with curiosity.

"I..um.." he lowered his eyes not making eye contact. He hesitated before he replied.

"I wanted to..give you this! Please accept this..!"

He was about to give me something when the power went off. Everyone started panicking and students were told to stay in their classes, while the teachers quickly moved outside to meet other teachers to get information on the current situation.

It was better to go back to class before any bad situation occurred. We glanced at each other and left for our classes.

Thank god for the sunlight that penetrated through the window that we could go back to our classes even if the power was out. I sat on my seat waiting for my teacher to inform us about the situation, though she didn't say what the situation was, but she did tell us that we had to go home early.

So i went to go look for my mother so we could go home, everyone were running here and there in panic, a literal chaos, i made my way through the crowd. And then i found my mom and we went home.

The next day i got to know that my school had closed forever due to unknown reason that my mother didn't also know. I was sad as i couldn't communicate with any of my friends now nor my crush.

I shifted schools even though i reunited with my old friend, i never was close to him like i once was. I found new friends, but i never stopped thinking of my crush. I hardly could remember his name, i am bad at remembering names and that too it was when we were very young and dumb alright. But i remembered his smile and face and hoped to see him again even though i knew that i would never meet him again.

It was a normal day just like any other day, but this time i lost hope of finding my crush. But that's when a new guy transferred to my school. But he was in different class. I didn't think of it as anything until i was walking in the hallway and was stopped by him.

"Hey, isn't your name Han jisung?, you are squirrel aren't you?" He turned around and asked me with his bright smile. "squirrel" was my nickname that he gave me in the past since i looked like a squirrel and also ate like one.

3rd person's POV

"PFFT HAHA seriously!? You did look familiar, now i know why, because you look like a squirrel!" Lee know once again bursted out laughing.

"And why is he so lame-" lee know started mocking by mimicking jisung's crush.

Jisung glared at him. "Very funny."

"Do you have anything else to say before you interrupt me again?" He said with a angry tone.

"No no, continue sir." Lee know said trying not to laugh.

____________________________

Hope you enjoyed. Let me know whether you enjoyed this by voting or commenting so that i can make similar stories or make more stories of this ship.