4

"Why do you think the reason for my school shutting down is related to my crush?" Jisung asked as he walked over to the drawer and pulled, the drawer made a screeching sound as it was pulled open. Lee know shrugged and vocalized 'i don't know.'

In the drawer, a thick book lay with spider webs surrounding it and a thick layer of dust on it. Jisung once again blew on it and pulled out the spider webs. He opened the book and flipped through it just to get an idea of what that book could be. There wasn't any title.

"Crimes of blossom Elementary School? My school did crimes? But my school was the best school how can it have done crimes?" He asked.

"This must be the reason why your school got closed. But why would they keep the crimes of this school in this school itself?" Lee know also questioned.

"Someone broke into the office! Quick! Check!" A man who seemed to be older than jisung and lee know ordered.

"Okay boss!"

Lee knows and jisung heard the footsteps and their voices coming right toward them. Both of them quickly hid under a desk.

"Why are you hiding Mr ghost?" Jisung raised his brows.

"Is this the time to joke around? In case someone sees me." Lee know joked.

Suddenly a man busted inside the office with a torch and looked around. Jisung stayed still while lee know was still under the desk with him making sure the man wasn't coming their way.

The man was about to pass by the desk which they hid in when suddenly he dropped something. Jisung and lee know's eyes widened. If the man bent down to pick up that object he dropped then jisung would be busted.

When the man started bending to pick up the object, suddenly one of the shelves fell and a mouse came out running outside the door. Jisung was startled by the sudden loud noise that he almost screamed, seeing that jisung was about to scream, lee now unconsciously covered jisung's mouth with his hand. And with his other hand, he kept his index finger on jisung's lips as an indication to be quiet.

Jisung held his breath, his heart beating faster and faster as he stared at lee know. He didn't know whether his heart was beating fast because of lee knew and his actions, or he was just scared of being caught.

____________________________

I hope you enjoyed it. Let me know whether you enjoyed this story by voting or commenting so that I can make similar stories or make more stories of this ship.