11

When jisung he found out that Minho wasn't beside him on the bed, he got up and did his morning routine. He looked at himself in the mirror and smiled.

"I am cute as always" he winked at the reflection of himself in the mirror.

Suddenly in the mirror he saw a reflection of a person walk in through the door. Jisung turn to look at the person who has walked through the door and screamed at the sudden appearance of Minho. Minho saw jisung half naked, he had a towel wrapped around himself till his waist. Minho's eyes widened. He stared at jisung's abs as water dripped down his body.

"Y-YOU PERVERT!" Jisung shouted in embarrassment as he covered himself with his arms.

"Sorry about that, just wanted to tell that you look hot not cute right now." Minho wiggled his brows as he said with a smirk.

"YOU HEARD THAT?!" Jisung blushed in embarrassment, he didn't know what to say. Minho nodded, a grin on his face.

He walked out, just then he heard jisung's mom yell from downstairs.

"Honey are you alright!? Is everything good!?" Mrs han asked loudly.

"Y-yes! Everything's good mom! Just..just got scared by my own reflection."

"Jeez, you are so silly sometimes." Mrs han said as she continued cooking.

Minho smiled as he saw jisung walked out of his house.

Jisung acted like nothing happened earlier in the bathroom and kept walking. But minho couldn't unsee that. He could still clearly see jisung half naked. His heart skipped a beat the thought.

"Aren't you a ghost? then why aren't you floating?" Jisung asked. Minho shrugged.

"I don't know, i was like this only since the day i remember."

"I see.." jisung replied. Minho rememberd last night when jisung was hugging him and asked him.

"Are you scared of thunderstorms?" Minho  asked as he gazed at jisung.

"Hm, yes why?"

"Nothing." Minho said as he gave a mysterious smile.

Jisung gave him a confuse look, before he proceeded walking.

"Hey young man! You! Yes you!" An old woman who looked religious said to han jisung. She was standing at the side of the road, her shop had many religious stuff such as tarot cards, talisman, etc.

"I see signs of a ghost all over you! And he might have a sad past but he is evil! You have light trace of evil over your body but mostly it's on your lips!" She said as she observed jisung up and down and then glared at Minho.

Jisung remembered how Minho was asking about thunderstorm, did that mean jisung did something weird in his sleep? His eyes widened as he realised. He quickly looked at Minho, Minho seemed to have realised that jisung knew, Minho looked away, a smirk forming on his lips.

"Did you do something? or did i do something?" Jisung asked, his face ears turning red as he thought of the more dirty things he might have done.

"Oh no it wasn't anything." Minho replied, still looking away, as he licked his lips indicating that he kissed him. Jisung froze as his face became red. He felt butterflies in his stomach.

"I-i have to g-go." He said to the old woman in front of him as he bowed and at a speed started walking away but Minho caught up his pace since he was a ghost.

Minho's smirk grew even more wide when he realised jisung was blushing.

"Did he just blush? Did he just fall for a ghost?! Oh no this is very bad." she said as she stared at jisung who walked at a speed.

Jeongin stared at jisung who had just arrived and was panting as if he was being chased by a ghost. He sucked onto the straw of his strawberry milk, silently judging.

"Finally I'm here! Am i late!?" Jisung asked, jeongin shook his head.

"You still have half an hour left before class." Jeongin said. Jisung awkwardly laughed and glanced at Minho.

Jisung had made up an excuse earlier that the reason he was walking quickly was because he was late for class. Now that he was exposed, he was embarrassed. Jisung hid his face in his hands to hide from Minho. Minho on the other hand glanced at him again, his smirk never leaving his face. He loved teasing jisung a little too much.

"Do you have cold or something?" Jeongin asked as he check jisung's forehead. Minho slapped jeongin's hand away. Jeongin suddenly shivered as his hand felt a sudden touch of coldness. Jisung didn't notice Minho's actions.

Minho glared at jeongin as jeongin stared at his hand with utter confusion. He thought it was his illusion, ignoring it he asked jisung about the book.

"Did you find anything in the book?" Jeongin asked.

"Oh, it had random list of things that i didn't understand. And it also had crimes that I'm very shocked about."

"The principal had a secret organization where he sold drugs to students of his school and other schools too. He was a alcoholic and would often harass students but they kept silent."

"I'm very shocked that our school was like this, i thought our school was the best school. But turns out it wasn't. It turned out that when a kid exposed him, the government inspected and found a lot of evidence. Though the principal was caught, he managed to keep it silent to the student's parents by telling them that it was just that the government didn't want their school to be open because of some stupid reason. And he still has his organization secretly active. I'm stunned that no one reported this to the parents or the government and the cops didn't inform the cops." Jisung explained.

Jeongin's mouth was wide open in shock.

"No wonder those mens from yesterday wanted the book. Show me the list of things that you didn't understand about. Maybe i will be able to solve it."

Jisung handed the list of things to jeongin. Jeongin continued drinking his strawberry milk as he read the list. He almost choked.

"It's the list of their targets! Their home address is written! Along with..YOUR OLD HOME ADDRESS!"

Jisung's and Minho's eyes widened in shock as they gasped.