17

Jisung tried pulling away his hand from his wrist but to no avail.

He glanced at Minho who had his back towards them. 'Minho is there, i don't have to be afraid of this Kang jiwon.' He gathered up the courage and glared at kang jiwon.

"Why would i? Move your hand away from me." Jisung whispered angrily even though his hands were trembling slightly and his heart beat was accelerating.

"Alright, you know right that my uncle is going to be your judge for your debuting group? If you do as i say then he won't cancel your group out." Kang jiwon smirked.

"Fans and other judges vote's also count. So shut your trap." Jisung said angrily.

"Alright, but what if he had a concrete evidence?" He said with a smile as he took out his phone. Jisung narrowed his eyes as he saw the pictures on Kang Jiwon's phone.

"Your group is just debuting, imagine if fans know that you and your members are secretly dating." Kang jiwon plastered an evil smile. Jisung's eyes widened.

"Don't you dare!" Jisung frowned and pushed kang jiwon away, jisung's ring which he had bought for minho fell on the ground, as it fell on the ground and rolled near kang jiwon, it made a sound that bought everyone's attention. Kang jiwon picked up the ring and smiled as he took a glance at the ring and back at jisung. Everyone turned towards him and kang jiwon including Minho.

"What a nice ring, perhaps it's for me?" Kang jiwon smiled even more.

'What is wrong with him? Isn't he afraid of his reputation?!'

"I-it isn't for you. It's for my best friend. Now give it back!" Jisung replied in a soft voice but annoyance was written on his expression. He kept in mind that people were looking at them.

But kang jiwon didn't give the ring back. He clenched the ring tightly with a twisted smile as he glared at minho. Jisung got goosebumps on his body as he saw kang jiwon's expression. Minho started walking towards Kang jiwon and snatched the ring away.

"It's his, why don't you give it back instead of making a scene?" Minho had a mocking smile on his lips as he passed the ring to jisung.

"Right. Sorry about that. I had thought he had bought it for me since we are really close. I have known him for more." Kang jiwon smirked as he provoked Minho, indicatingthat minho that he had known jisung for more years than minho.

But kang jiwon didn't lie, they used to be very close to each other, but now that jisung thought about it. Kang jiwon used to act differently towards him with other people than when they weren't around.

Jisung's eyelashes dropped down as he had a sad look his face. Kang jiwon cared too much about his reputation, but after the incident with him and jisung, jisung left the school and stayed with his parents but mostly with jeongin. From there he practiced harder and jeongin offered him to be in his group and became a trainee. He then joined jeongin's school. And kan jiwon became a kpop idol, he rose quickly because of his talents but also was popular because of his scandals of harassing or bullying espeically boys and raping them.

"Knowing him for more years doesn't mean anything when you had harmed him." Minho glared at him. Everyone started whispering. Seeing things getting heated, Mr kang got involved.

"Sorry about that, my son is naive. We will take our leave." Mr kang apologised, minho bowed slightly.

"Hah! What are you apologizing for!? Who do you think you are lee minho!?" Kang jiwon yelled as he kicked a table angrily. Everyone stood up stunned.

"Where are your manners kang jiwon! Take him back to his home! " He yelled angrily as he ordered the guards to take him back to his house. Mr kang didn't want to lose his reputation nor Mr lee and his company.

"I will come back for you minho and jisung! Just you wait!" Kang jiwon yelled agrily trying to restrain the guards but to no avail as they started dragging him away.

Bangchan other straykids members frowned at his rudeness and stood closer to Minho and jisung, they were willing to protect Minho and jisung.

"I will willingly welcome you." Minho again gave a mocking smile as he watched kang jiwon's face become red with anger as he was dragged away. Mr lee had a scowl on his face as he stared at Minho angrily.

Mr kang once again apologized to Mr lee and minho before he left with his guards ashamed.

"Hah, We better take care of this kang jiwon." Changbin whispered to his members.

"You guys don't need to get involved, i will take care of it myself." Minho whispered back to them.

"Let us know if you need any help." Jeongin said.

"Yes." Bangchan agreed.

Everyone went back to their seats and acted like nothing happened after that.

"...are you sure about this? Minho, they have our members pictures." Jisung whispered to minho.

"Hm, i will take care of it." Minho smiled at jisung. Jisung have him a concerned look.

"Ayy don't worry i said i will take care of the matter." Minho comforted Jisung, jisung sighed.

"Alright, but i will only allow you if you would let me help you."

"No that's dangerous. i can't let you do that." Minho said with concern on his face.

"Then neither will i allow you." Jisung faked a smile with his dimples showing. Minho sighed.

"Fine. But you must stay at my side at all times and never leave me."

"Of course." Jisung smiled happily and stood closer to Minho. Minho grinned.

"Lee Minho. The more i take you away from jisung, the more you try to get closer to him." Mr lee said in a low voice, so that no one would hear. A frown evident on his face.

____________________________

Sorry if this chapter was boring, next chapter would probably won't dissapoint you. <3