3 Years...

Once the plane landed in Boston I started to get overly anxious.

"Pumpkin, you need to relax. Everything will be fine." Lloyd said and I sighed.

"You are meeting my mother. Last she knew I worked for you, now I'm your wife." I said and he smiled leaning over to passionately kiss me.

"The best decision I made." Lloyd said barely breaking out lips apart. I felt Lloyd's hand working its way up my leg under my skirt.

"Mr. Hansen..." I said and she shook his head as his lips moved down to my neck and I bit back a moan as I felt Lloyd move my panties and insert 2 fingers inside of me. Lloyd moved his lips to my ear. "Need to relax you Mrs. Hansen." Lloyd whispered and nipped my earlobe and I bit my lip.

"Lloyd..." I moaned as his thumb started to play with my clit as he pumped his fingers in and out of me. I clenched around his fingers and he smiled against my neck. I wrapped my hand around his wrist and wouldn't let him move his hand away as I worked towards my orgasm. Once I released I turned my head and passionately kissed Lloyd.

"You better now? Calmer?" Lloyd asked as he cleaned off his fingers.

"Very much, thank you." I said and I noticed his pants were tented.

"Lloyd, what are we going to do about that?" I asked and he sighed as the car stopped.

"I guess hope he goes down between here and the front door."

"Easy, just think of me sleeping with Ransom." I said as I got out of the car and he growled. As he got out he smacked my ass.

"Bitch move Pumpkin, but it worked, thank you." He said as I passionately kissed him. I took his hand as we headed to the front door and I knocked. She opened the door and looked at me shocked but happy. She pulled me into a hug and I smiled as we did.

"Hey mom." I said once we broke apart and then she looked at Lloyd.

"Isn't this your boss?" Rita asked and I sighed.

"Can we come inside?" I asked and she laughed.

"Yes of course." She said as we walked in and saw I was holding Lloyds hand.

"Mom, I have some news." I said as we sat in the living room.

"Oh my god, you're pregnant!" She exclaimed excited.

"What?! Oh god no!" I said shocked and Lloyd had to hide his laughter. He then placed a hand on my knee.

"Let me talk to her." Lloyd said and I nodded.

"Mrs. Mitchell..." Lloyd said.

"Rita." She said.

"Rita, I know you don't know me, only whatever Juni has ever told you about me..." Lloyd was saying.

"Pompous jackass comes to mind." Rita said and I groaned.

"Mom..." I groaned.

"Really?" Lloyd asked with a smirk and I shrugged.

"You were." I said he laughed.

"Any ways, when I hired your daughter to work for me I was instantly attracted her and wanted her constantly around me. Things changed recently and I knew I had to have her in my life, forever. I know it seems fast and sudden but I love Juniper and we got married a few weeks ago." Lloyd explained. The look on my mom's face was shock. She was silent and walked out of the room and I sighed.

"Stay here." I said and he nodded as I followed her into the kitchen.

"Mom..." I said as she was getting drinks for everyone. She was frantic trying to keep herself busy. "Mom, look at me and stop." I said and she did.