Lessons

After Lloyd had me watch the video with Ransom killing Dominic even I was surprised when I let Ransom in my room last night. He needed me and I needed him, more than I ever needed anyone. I woke up when my alarm started going off. I was flush against Ransom and he was grinding his hard cock against my ass.

"Ransom, we can't..." I said and he growled. He quickly lifted my leg over his him and thrust into me as he covered my mouth to muffle my cries. He started thrusting harder and I turned my head as he passionately kissed me. I felt him swell as his thrusts became more erratic and he tensed upside of me. I clenched all around him and I covered him in my release. I felt him release at the same time and I whined at the sudden emptiness as he removed himself quickly after our release.

"I have to go kitten. You know if he walks in here and sees this I will end up like -..." Ransom was saying and I held up my hand.

"Don't." I said and he stopped. He placed a hand on my cheek as I sat up grabbing my robe.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you I'm working for him now. It's like payment for staying here." Ransom said and I sighed with a nod.

"Will you ever tell me exactly why you left where you're from?" I asked and he sighed.

"Maybe someday." Ransom said as he helped me out of bed and I walked him to the door as I tied the robe.

"Can I come see you tonight?" Ransom asked and I moaned.

"I would love for you to." I said and Ransom smiled leaning in and passionately kissing me. I moaned in the kiss as he pinned me against the door and I pushed him off.

"You seriously need to stop that and go." I said with a smile and he nodded. He kissed my forehead as I moved away from the door and he walked out making sure the coast was clear. I sighed and walked to my bathroom and took a quick shower. I knew I had to go get Lloyd up, he had some meetings this morning so I quickly showered, did my hair, make-up, got dress and rushed to Lloyds room. I didn't knock as per usual and I stopped at the sight I saw. I saw a girl bobbing underneath the blankets while the other hovered over Lloyd's face. I sighed and started grabbing clothes fully pissed off now. I didn't care where the fuck they all were in getting off. I was done, this was it. I threw all their clothes on the bed stopping everyone's movements. Lloyd pushed the girl from hovering over his face and looked at me.

"Problem pumpkin?" Lloyd asked and I glared at him.

"You have a meeting in an hour. Time for them to leave." I said and started to leave.

"Get them out then." Lloyd said getting off the bed and I huffed a laugh.

"I have shit to do, take out your own trash this morning. I'm done." I said and Lloyd growled as I walked to the door. He quickly put on his boxers and rushed over to me before I could get out the door. He grabbed my wrist.

"Do we have to have a talk again Pumpkin?" Lloyd asked and I glared at him.

"No sir, but I don't think me taking out your whores every morning was ever in my job description. You want to change it and give me a raise, then we can talk." I said getting my wrist from his grip and leaving his room. I took a deep breath once I was out of the room and walked down to the kitchen to get breakfast for everyone and go over the menu for the day with the chef. I heard Lloyd struggling to get the girls to leave and I snickered as I plated up his food. Once I heard he had them gone and he was in his office I took the plate of food and his coffee into him. He was glaring as me as he poured himself a whiskey.

"Not really a balanced breakfast." I said and he glared as me over the rim of the cup as he took a sip. I set his coffee and plate of food on his desk and went to leave.

"You enjoy yourself this morning?" Lloyd asked and I know the panic set in thinking about my morning with Ransom.

"Meaning?" I asked turning around not giving anything any on my face.

"Meaning, seeing me with 2 women knowing you weren't one of them." Lloyd said and I groaned.

"I don't give a shit who you fuck Lloyd, never did. All my problem was maybe I just want fucked once in awhile by someone but since all my fuck buddies end up dead, I guess I don't have the luxury." I said and turned around leaving again as his phone rang on his desk. I walked upstairs and went into Ransom's room seeing him lying on the bed.

"Hey, didn't know you would be in here, I was coming to make the bed." I said and he shook his head.

"Didn't need to kitten, it was slept in remember." Ransom said and I smiled. I walked over to kiss him but the door busted open and a guard came in.

"The boss wants to see you." He said.

"Who?" I asked.

"Ransom." He said and I sighed.

"Have fun, he was mad when I wouldn't get his fuck buddies out this morning." I said and Ransom nodded and left. I straightened up his room, went to Lloyds and took off his sheets, remaking the bed and then my own. Once I got everything put in the laundry room I walked into my room to get my book so I had something to do while I sat in the tech room, which is where I have been spending my days. After about 10 minutes I heard car doors outside and I looked out my window and saw the team, including Ransom leaving and I sighed. I turned from the window and as I did my bedroom door opened, Lloyd was standing there and I was confused by the look on his face.

"I see the team just left. Who's the target now?" I asked and he smirked at me.

"Never said there was on pumpkin, I just needed everyone out of the place." Lloyd said and I looked as him as he walked up to me. He took the books from my hand and threw them across the room with one hand and put another hand around my throat, pinning me against the wall.

"I think I have been pretty accommodating right pumpkin?" Lloyd asked and I couldn't answer and he gripped tighter but I knew I had to at least nod, so I did. "So why must you constantly try to piss me off? You do everything in your power to push me and I don't know what else to do to you but teach you a lesson. Do you need to be taught a lesson cupcake?" Lloyd continued. I didn't want to agree to this but I had no idea what the lesson would be. Since I didn't answer Lloyd crashed his lips to mine, picked me up by throat and threw me on my bed. Before I could even protest he was sitting on top of me grabbing my wrists. I struggled unsure of what was happening but Lloyd smacked me across my face. I stopped and he grabbed my wrists and handcuffed me to the headboard.

"What the fuck Lloyd?!" I screamed fighting against the restraints and he smiled at me.

"This is what I like to call my opportunity to do with you as I please, as long as I please." Lloyd said and I saw the darkness in his eyes. A darkness I only saw once before when he was between my legs in his car on the way home from my birthday dinner.

"Lloyd?" I asked genuinely scared.

"It's time to play..." Lloyd said.