Not Done Yet

I woke up still handcuffed to the bed, naked and sore. My eyes adjusted and to the daylight coming in through the windows.

"About fucking time." I heard the gruff voice say from the corner of the room and I looked to see Lloyd sitting in a chair, having some food. I just sighed and closed my eyes.

"What do you want from me Lloyd? Be more submissive? What? I will do whatever you want, please just let me go." I said and he huffed a laugh.

"Pumpkin, I would just worry about if you are making it out of this whole situation alive." Lloyd said and walked over to me and straddled me on the bed. He looked at some of the cuts and smiled

"These aren't too bad." Lloyd said and ran his fingers over every cut.

"They hurt like hell." I said and he sighed.

"Yeah well...too bad." Lloyd said. He then rolled off of me to lay beside me. He ran his fingertips up and down my naked body causing goosebumps.

"Why are you doing this? That's all I want to know." I said and he groaned.

"No questions." Lloyd whispered in my ear and then started nibbling on my earlobe and moved down to my neck. It took all I had not to moan and enjoy how this felt. "Pumpkin...you can make this hard or easy. You just have to give in." Lloyd said and I groaned.

"Give in?! Isn't being handcuffed to a bed enough of giving in to you?" I asked and he sighed.

"I won't take you unless you give me permission." Lloyd said and I chuckled.

"Right but cutting me, strangling me, starving me...that's all okay." I said and he growled. He was quickly on top of me again. Lloyd ran his hands up my arms to the handcuffs, placed his hands around them and tightened them a little more and I winced.

"You want to keep going?" Lloyd asked.

"I don't know what else to do Lloyd." I said and he smacked across my face.

"Stop with the mouth, the attitude. I have given you a job, money, a nice place to live, clothes and everything you could have ever wanted. The only thing I asked for in return was for you to be at my disposal whenever I needed you to get rid of trash and you refuse to do that now." Lloyd said.

"Because I'm tired of it. You think I like seeing you fuck whores?" I asked and Lloyd smacked me again.

"You need to watch your mouth. If I remember right, I fucked you once." Lloyd said and I groaned.

"Right and I was told it would never happen again." I said. Lloyd evilly smirked as he and reached a hand down between me and started playing with my clit, even I couldn't deny how good that felt. I arched my back and Lloyd smiled down at me.

"I know how to make you shut up now..." Lloyd said and I moaned. He took his other hand and applied pressure to my throat but not enough to make me pass out just enough to make me short of breath. I started to writhe under him and he pulled his hand away and I groaned.

"I love working you up." Lloyd said. He leaned down and passionately kissed me, forcefully but I wasn't willing to do anything to get him off of me. He had my lower lip in his teeth when he pulled away and bit down hard. I moaned as he moved his lips down my chest to my stomach.

"Lloyd please..." I begged. He laughed and got off the bed and walked out of the room.

🖤🧡🖤🧡🖤🧡

It had been a few hours when Lloyd finally came back in the room. He had a glass of water and a sandwich.

"You need to eat, playing with you is no fun if you're too weak." Lloyd said and I sighed.

"Can you let me go so I can feed myself?" I asked and he laughed.

"I like how you think it was going to be that simple." Lloyd said and I groaned as he got on the bed and started feeding me. Once I was fed, he got down between my legs and smiled. I then saw him with his knife again.

"No, Lloyd...please...no cuts." I said and he smiled.

"Only if you try to hold off on me. I know you enjoy it so prove to me what I do to do. You behave, I let you cum." Lloyd said and I nodded. It was like he could read my mind, knowing I was going to try and hold off on any advances he gave me. He laid the knife on my stomach, open and got down lower between my legs and started playing with my clit and I groaned.

"That's it, let me hear you Pumpkin." Lloyd growled. I had my eyes closed enjoying this too much that I didn't even noticed Lloyd unbuckling his pants. I saw him move the knife from my stomach and I groaned seeing him then hovering over me. He was still playing with my clit as he did. "This is what you really want..." Lloyd said and thrust in me hard placing his hand over my throat yet again. He started thrusting harder and faster as I cried out wrapping my legs around his waist and he smiled. I knew to play into this.

"Please Lloyd harder." I begged and he growled and leaned down forcibly kissing me and he thrusted. I hated that I was actually enjoying this. I know, odd right...but I was. Besides the whole being tied up and slightly abused, he felt amazing. I felt myself clenching around him as Lloyd felt it too.

"That's right Pumpkin, you better fucking cum all over me. Show me how much you love being treated like a plaything..." Lloyd said and I cried out as I released, and he smiled and gripped my throat harder and smacked me across my face as he released. He fell in top of me and grabbed the knife.

"Guess I don't need to use this yet..." Lloyd said and I groaned as he did.

"Or maybe I do." He said at my attitude and gave me a shallow cut along the top of my chest and i screamed out at he did. "I could keep going Pumpkin. I think I might..." Lloyd said and moved down to my thighs and started biting enough to draw blood and give small cuts. Once I was about to pass out from the pain he stopped. "See ya later pumpkin." Lloyd said and left the room. I felt the tears start to sting my eyes as I faded away. I was dying here, and I knew that now.