Belong To Me

It had been a few days since I had been back and everything was getting back to normal. I was getting ready for bed one night when there was a knock on my bedroom door and I smiled knowing who it was. I rushed over and opened it. He smiled at me and jumped in his arms wrapping my legs around his waist, arms around his neck and passionately kissed him as he walked us into my room kicking the door closed with his foot. I pulled back from kissing him and smiled.

"God I have missed you." I said and he smiled as he walked us to the bed and laid me down hovering over me.

"I know, I swear he is sending me away because he knows about us." Ransom said and I sighed.

"There is no way he can, we have been so smart about this." I said.

"I missed you Kitten." Ransom said with his lips against my neck and I moaned out in pleasure.

"Why don't you show me how much..." I said and he growled and nipped my neck. "Ransom, you can't leave marks." I sighed and he groaned.

"Cant we just tell him?" Ransom said and I groaned.

"Please don't kill the mood." I said and Ransom sighed and sat up.

"He needs to know. I want out, you want out. We can go on the run, you can go see your mother whenever you want...come on Kitten, lets tell him and go." Ransom said. I held up my still bandaged hand.

"This was because of leaving last time. He told me it would be worse the next time. I can't leave Ransom." I said annoyed and he sighed. He leaned back over to me and kissed me after a few minutes.

"Then I guess I just get you wherever and whenever I can." Ransom said and passionately kissed me. As he was kissing he removed my pajamas shorts and I smiled.

"Someone ready?" I asked and Ransom smiled unbuckling his pants.

"He is always ready for you Kitten." Ransom said and I moaned. I assumed the position I knew Ransom loved and I got on all fours with my ass in the air. I felt a swift smack to my ass and I cried out in pleasure. I instantly felt a hand over my mouth.

"Don't want to get caught Kitten, you need to be quiet." Ransom said and I nodded. He kept his hand over my mouth as he forcibly thrusted in me and I cried out, lucky for Ransom's hand. He moved his hand as he thrust down to my clit has his other hand was on my hips hold on to thrust, he started rubbing my clit. I started to clench around him and he moaned at the tightness.

"Fuck, Juni..." Ransom said and I moaned and I felt him swell and throb.

"Fill me Ransom, I want it all." I cried out and he listened as he released in me and I released all around him. Ransom fell down on my back and started kissing up my back to my neck and I smiled at the feeling. The sex with Ransom was fun, sometimes rough but a fun rough and passionate. Once he pulled out of me he put his boxers back on but got fully undressed. I put my shorts back on and we crawled into bed.

"You know if he were to come in here in the middle of the night or the morning and find you, you end up like Dominic did." I said as he spooned me in the bed.

"I will stay until you fall asleep and then I leave Kitten. I know I can't stay." Ransom said and kissed the back of my head.

"I love you Ransom." I said as I drifted off to sleep.

"I love you too Juniper, have since I laid my eyes on you." Ransom said. I smiled as I fully fell asleep.

🖤🧡🖤🧡🖤🧡

I woke up the next morning and Ransom was gone, I sighed. I hated this, I want to be able to go to sleep and wake up with that man. He may have committed murder back in Boston and he may be working for Lloyd now but there was a pull to that man that I had no clue what it was. I looked at the clock and knew I didn't need to get up and start working for another hour so I grabbed my phone, went into my bathroom and dialed her number.

"Hey baby girl." Rita said and I smiled hearing her voice.

"Hey mom, I can't talk long but I just want to call and check on you." I said and she sighed.

"Your short phone calls suck." Rita said and I sighed.

"I know. I will try and call later and we can talk longer okay. I love you." I said when I heard my bedroom door open.

"Pumpkin?!" I heard Lloyd call out. I hung up the phone before I got an answer from my mom and stashed the phone in the sink drawer. I then flushed the toilet and turned on the sink to make it seem like I was washing my hands, I opened the door once I was done and I saw Lloyd laying on my bed naked.

"Can I help you Mr. Hansen?" I asked with a smirk.

"Get over here, I need that sweet pussy." Lloyd said and I smiled as I got undressed and rushed over to bed once naked and jumped on it and straddled Lloyd. "I don't think so." Lloyd said and flipped me where he was on top and I giggled as his lips attacked my neck and he thrust in me making me cry out. As he continued to thrust he was rougher than usual and I didn't know what this was about. "This pussy is mine." Lloyd growled in my ear as he thrust, I wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck. "Say it!" Lloyd yelled.

"It's yours, only yours." I said and he placed a hand on my throat.

"Repeat what I said!"

"My pussy is yours!" I choked out. Lloyd quickly released inside of me and I cried out as I did as well. He rolled off of me quickly. He gripped my chin and yanked my face to look him.

"I mean it Pumpkin. You and your pussy belong to me. If anyone else is getting it you better cut them off or I will." Lloyd growled at me, got out of bed, got dressed and was gone. I just laid in bed feeling cheap and used. I did this to myself...I need to get Ransom and get out.