Happy Birthday Pumpkin

I put on the outfit Lloyd laid out for me on bed and was shocked since I had never seen it before

I put on the outfit Lloyd laid out for me on bed and was shocked since I had never seen it before. Once I was done getting washed up and ready I walked down the stairs to find Lloyd standing there and he smiled at me but quickly made his face stone again.

"You're late." Lloyd said and I just groaned as I reached the bottom on the steps.

"Yeah, okay, sorry." I said and Lloyd nodded. We went to head outside and I passed Ransom and he gave me a slight wink without Lloyd seeing. Once we got outside there was a SUV waiting with dark windows and Lloyd opened the door and I got in. Once inside it was silent and I looked at Lloyd.

"Where are we going and why am I going?" I asked and Lloyd huffed a laugh.

"You are going because I said you are going and I have some place to be." Lloyd said and I groaned.

"Are you getting me out of the house because of Ransom?" I asked and he didn't answer me and I huffed a laugh. "Wow, why not just lock me in my room Lloyd? You did it before." I said and he growled.

"Listen, Pumpkin you keep up the mouth and I will take you back and lock you in your room. This is a privilege, you're getting to go out especially with me so just fucking take it." Lloyd said and I just half nodded and turned to look out my window as the car ride grew silent. I then sighed.

"Thank you again for letting me see my mom today. Today meant a lot to me." I said and I gave him a small smile.

"You're welcome. I don't like upsetting you Pumpkin. I need you here with me. You are the only person I can trust with my life." Lloyd said and I gave a small smile.

"Are you letting some feelings show Mr. Hansen?" I asked and he cleared his throat and adjusted his shirt.

"No! Of course not!" Lloyd said and I leaned over, kissed his cheek and he groaned.

"It's okay you big softie." I said on a teasing voice. I saw him trying not to smile. We continued to drive and once we got into town the car stopped outside of a skyscraper building.

"Lloyd?" I questioned as he got out and then extended his hand for me to get out. We walked inside and walked directly to an elevator. Once we got inside Lloyd hit the top floor button. I sighed as we rode in silence.

"Is there anything I should know about the person we are meeting?" I asked and Lloyd looked at me oddly.

"What makes you think we are meeting someone?" Lloyd asked and I shrugged.

"Just figured." I said and Lloyd sighed.

"You are just my arm candy Pumpkin, don't worry about it." Lloyd said and I nodded. As we went to get off the elevator. "So be on my arm." He said extending his arm and I linked mine in his highly annoyed. As we rounded the corner, I saw we were at a restaurant, and we walked to the hostess. She knew Lloyd and took 2 menus and walked us to a private room. I saw a table set for 2 and a vase of sunflowers. I looked at Lloyd as we walked to the table, and he pulled the chair out for me. Once I sat down, he leaned down to my ear.

"Happy Birthday Pumpkin." Lloyd said and I groaned but then smiled.

"Is this why I got to see my mom today?" I asked and he shook his head.

"No, I already planned that after we talked and you wanted a computer. I got looking at you file last night and noticed." Lloyd said sitting down.

"My file? Why were you looking at my file?" I asked concerned.

"I needed to get info on where your mom was." Lloyd said and I nodded as we were brought drinks and a starter course of food. I knew then Lloyd preordered everything. We made dinner conversation since he swore he knew nothing about me, and we just had a good night. This was a side a Lloyd I had never seen. Laid back, relaxed and all around a good guy. Once we were done with dinner Lloyd text someone and a guard come in and got the flowers since I wanted to take them home.

"Just so you don't have to carry them, they will take them home." Lloyd said and I smiled. I got up from the table and linked my arm in Lloyds and we headed to the elevator. We got on once the doors opened.

"Fuck it." Lloyd grumbled once the doors closed and he pinned me against the elevator wall and was passionately kissing me, I went to place my arms around his neck, and he pinned them above my head. He forceable shoved his tongue in my mouth but I gratefully accepted and moaned in the kiss. He started to move his lips down to my neck and I felt the mustache leaving a slight burn from the roughness of it. We felt the elevator stop and Lloyd growled springing off of me. A few people saw Lloyd and I, smiled and got on. We were back against the back wall and the doors closed again. I then watched Lloyd kneel down and act like he was fixing his shoe. As he slowly moved up, he took his right hand and the fingers skimmed up my bare legs up under my dress and I gasped quietly as I felt him move my panties off to the side.

"Quiet Pumpkin." Lloyd whispered in my ear and he quickly inserted 2 fingers inside me causing my breath to hitch. I closed my eyes enjoying the feeling on him pumping in and out of me painfully slow. Right before we reached the bottom floor Lloyd pulled out of me and I whimpered, and he growled. I didn't know what he was doing until his hands trailed up and he gripped my panties and slowly moved them down my leg.

"I want these." He said in my ear and kissed my neck. I stepped out of them, and he put them in his pocket. Once the elevator doors opened Lloyd helped me walked to the waiting car. I got in and then Lloyd, he looked at the driver.

"Take the long way home." Lloyd said and he nodded. Once the door was shut Lloyd looked to make sure the patrician was up and then his lips were attached to mine again and he was laying me down on the set.

"Lloyd...?" I asked in a whispered as he bunched up my dress.

"It is your birthday, right? I mean I need to give you your present." Lloyd said as he placed my leg over his shoulder and set my other foot on the floor. He licked up my slit and I moaned.

"So wet...god pumpkin." Lloyd groaned and I smiled as I felt him started swirling his tongue around my clit and I groaned. As he stopped teasing and started sucking, I felt the mustache rubbing me as well with his movements and it just sent more a jolt through me since it tickled. Lloyd stuck 2 fingers in me hard and started pumping hard and fast. I reached down and gripped his hair, and I heard him groan. I felt my legs start to shake and myself tighten around his finger.

"Lloyd..." I whimpered out as I bucked against him and he pulled his fingers out, removed his mouth. I looked at him annoyed.

"What the fuck Hansen?!" I said pissed off.

"You think I don't get something out of this too Pumpkin?" Lloyd said as he sat on the seat and pulled himself from his pants. He pulled me to his lap, and he was quickly shoving in me causing me to cry out. He felt so amazing, I didn't know anyone could feel this good. I started moving up and down on Lloyd slowly, he threw his head back on the seat and I took this chance to kiss his neck. He wrapped my hair around his hand and pulled me back and looked at me.

"I don't think so Pumpkin." Lloyd said, I smiled at him as I started moving on his faster and harder. He pushed me down to him and passionately kissed me as I tightened around him again causing him to groan and pull away from my mouth.

"Fuck...that feels amazing clench me harder." Lloyd said and I did what I could do. As I did clench harder Lloyd sucked air in through his teeth. Once I released all over him, I felt him starting to throb in me and the extra sensation caused me to move on him more even though I was shaking and clearly exhausted. Once Lloyd released, he passionately kissed me and then I rolled off of him fixed my dress as he fixed his clothes. We pulled up outside the front door of the house and Lloyd looked at me.

"Happy Birthday Pumpkin. This will never fucking happen again." Lloyd said and got out of the car heading into the house.