Only Just Beginning

I was laying in my bed still handcuffed, I wasn't even sure how long I had been here and stuck. Once Lloyd handcuffed me, he left my room locking the door. I just laid staring at the ceiling unsure of what was going on. What this was in his form of punishment and torture? I was pulling on the handcuffs again as the door opened and I saw Lloyd bring in a plate of food.

"I realized you didn't have breakfast this morning and I need you to eat to keep your strength up." Lloyd said and I sighed. He got on the bed beside me and I saw a plate full of fruit. I knew then he did pay attention to what I ate every morning. He grabbed a grape from the plate and placed it between his teeth and moved his mouth to mine. I took the grape from him as his lips attached to mine and I moaned as he thrust his tongue in my mouth. I wanted to fight this man, I wanted him to not touch me or use me like I knew he was going to but I also my core wasn't listening since I was pooling between my legs. Lloyd placed the plate on the nightstand and hovered over me.

"You going to let me go?" I asked and he shook his head.

"Not until I fully have my way with you." Lloyd said and I clenched my legs. He leaned down and started kissing my neck and I moaned, damn my woman needs wanting this man. He reached in his pocket and pulled out his knife I had seen him use many times before for a little bit of anything. I knew how sharp it was and the damage it could do. He stuck it under my shirt and ripped up, slicing my shirt in half. I looked at him in shock when he ripped off the pieces of the shirt.

"Cupcake, yours clothes were never making it out of this intact." Lloyd said and I sighed. He then cut on strap of my bra kissed across my chest and he cut the other strap, as he did he nicked my skin with the knife, cutting me. I winced in pain and then saw the blood starting to trickle out. Lloyd noticed and then looked at me, there was a coldness in his eyes, a look I couldn't determine what it meant for me.

"Are you going to kill me?" I heard myself ask in a small voice.

"Where would the fun be in that?" Lloyd asked. He slowly and gently moved the knife down my body. He got to the hem of my leggings and growled.

"You wear these fucking things around me and act like it shouldn't bother me. So tight I can see everything." Lloyd growled and he cut them down the front seam. I held my breath as he came close to my core. "Relax, pumpkin...I would never damage your pretty pussy, well not with the knife anyway..." In a few swift motions the leggings were shredded and off. Lloyd look at the panties I was wearing and groaned. "Bra and matching panties. I ruined half, cant have you not matching." Lloyd said and cut the side of the panties so he could take them off. I then noticed he was making it a purpose to nick me with the knife every so often leaving small cuts, I couldn't even feel it anymore. He brought the knife back up to my throat and held it there. He waited to see what I was going to do and when I didn't flinch he took the knife, reach over and stabbed an orange slice. He brought it over my body and teased it on my lips and I could taste the juice leaking from it. He shook his head and ran it from my lips, down my body and through my cleavage, down my stomach and circled my belly button until eating it himself. He then licked the trail of juice he left down my body. Once he got up to my neck he started sucking and I felt him bit and hard.

"Fuck!" I cried out and he snapped up looking at me.

"Do I need to gag you too?" Lloyd asked and I just looked at him. "DO I?!" He yelled in my face.

"No sir." I said and he went back and started kissing my shoulder and bit again. I sucked in air through my teeth but didn't say a word. He worked down my body kissing and licking the whole way. It amazed me how this man could flip so hard and so fast. I arched my back and he reached up, grabbed and nipple and yanked.

"Stay still." Lloyd warned. He continued to work down my body and yanked my legs open, wider than I had ever had them, I thought he was trying to dislocate them but I knew not to complain. Lloyd moved himself down between my legs and I felt his breath on my folds and I closed my eyes at the sensation I knew he was about to give me. He moved away from my folds and ran his lips down my legs and I felt the mustache leaving a slight sting along my skin. I felt him move back up to my inner thigh and I bit my lips when I felt him bite so hard and then he chuckled. He ran his finger over the bit and lifted it so I could see the blood. He moved to my other thigh doing the same.

"Fucking hell Hansen!" I screamed at the pain knowing this was a mistake the minute I did it. He didn't come up from between my legs but glared at me as he then bit my folds and I felt tears stinging my eyes. This was no longer just fun to him, he was out to hurt me and I knew I was going to die. I didn't have time to think until I felt him thrust in 2 fingers hard and fast. I started writhing on the bed finally getting an enjoyable pleasure from all of this. Lloyd looked up at me and saw I was enjoying myself too much and worked me until I was clenching on him, pulling against the restraints and he pulled his fingers out and I growled at him and he worked himself back up my body.

"Why the fucking hell would I let you get off that easy?" Lloyd said pissed off placing a hand around my throat. "You stopped me from getting my girl off and stopped the other from girl from getting me off. Why the fuck would I let you get off?!" Lloyd yelled as his grip on my throat tightened even more. I started gasping for hair and he didn't seem to care or stop. The vision around the edge of my eyes started to go blurry and dark and before I knew what was happening the entire room was plunged into darkness.