A new entry

Back again with a new update and this one is specially for you dwarkaratna and aditi902 and also for all my readers who loved my story please keep showering your love as you are doing now .

Enjoy reading !

~

"Manyu!.. What happened?" Subhadra ' s motherly affectionate voice asked her son .

"Nothing maa.." Abhimanyu answered keeping his head in his mother's lap.

"My child.. Don't you remember our promise.. No secrets between us.. " caressing her son's hair the yadava princess said soothingly.

"I saw a bad dream in which you... " He stopped in between not speaking further avoiding that cursed word but it was enough for Subhadra to understand.

"So what.. One day we all have to definitely go there... " At this he rose up to his feet anxious. Even though it was true but it was hard to accept.

"No maa.. You won't leave us.. Right? "

"Never , my son.. How can the dead be truly dead when they still live in the souls of those who are left behind.. remember a part of me will always be their with you all.. " putting up a smile she replied her son who just fell numb as if something pierced his soul and it seemed like Subhadra understood her son quite well .

So decided to lighten up his mood "look..none of us know what the future holds for us so let us enjoy the present!" she smiled pulling his cheek but somewhere a strong gut feeling engulfed her .

~

Blood! blood! blood! the scenario looked horrifying and there laid a woman lifeless
Sounds of agony was ringing in everybody's ears but the royal family ' s main focus was on the lady lying on the ground whose soul left her body .

"You can't leave us!"

"Please come back .. ! I am ready to do anything for you please give me a second chance!"

"You promised to be with us!"

all the people present their were screaming crying some fainted due to shock . All over it was a scene worst then hell itself .

"This..can..t b..e tr..ue no..!" Bhargavi mumbled in her sleep shifting uncomfortably on the huge bed . Sweat beads rolling down her face .

"Bhargu..!" with a jerk she woke up only to find her elder sister looking at her with concern .

"Are you okay?" Lakshmanaa asked to which she shook her head negatively and  hugged her sister tightly .

"Don't know jiji .. but I don't feel anything good..it's like some strange creepy feeling ..." Bhargavi answered anxiously to which lakshamanaa thought that maybe it was a mere nightmare but who knew that sometimes even nightmare turn out to be the real future .

"Calm down , dear..calm down .. maybe you saw a bad dream .. so just forget it.." lakshamanaa spoke as she started brushing her sister's tangled hairs .

For a minute Bhargavi remained stiff but then decided to shrug it off .."Where is Chauredh?" she asked coming out of her trance .

"In the guest room.. resting.." Lakshmanaa spats back as Bhargavi got up walking upto the dressing table putting on her accessories .

"I will be coming back shortly.." saying so she left the room leaving behind a confused lakshmanaa .

Is she really having feelings for Chauredh?

~

Dwarka

"Shwetansh!" Satyaki called out his childhood friend as he sat beside him .

"Oh! So the son of satyaka is here , I see" he teased earning a glare from satyaki as his gaze returned to the amulet tied to his hand .

"Why are you like this , Shwetansh?!" Satyaki spoke placing a hand on his shoulder as he too found him lost in the amulet .

"This can only give you pain.." he continued trying best to make his friend understand but nothing worked .

"It's been years , Satyaki .. still I can't forget .. that brief beautiful time .." Shwetansh answered .. his eyes a little  glassy .

"She left Dwarka ..and us as well.." at this he snapped at Satyaki in disbelief .

"I won't believe this.. she can't leave us ..even though for her I am a mere friend but she was is and will be my world always.." Shwetansh said making Satyaki sigh at his condition .

I wish if things were different ..! Shwetansh thought looking up at the night sky shining with stars and secretly wished for her safety .

~