The son of Dwarkadhish

Target - 280 + comments

Chauredh ! the duo of brothers glanced at the male figure standing towards door , a small smile crept over his face .

Pranam Tatshree , folding his palms the son of Dwarkadhish and Vidharbha princess greeted his elders

Pranam Tatshree , folding his palms the son of Dwarkadhish and Vidharbha princess greeted his elders .

He had the charm in him the same charm of his father Shri Krishna and the politeness of Dwarkeshwari Rukmini .

No doubt he is a perfect combination of his mother and father !

So , may I know now that what is the reason behind leaving my Shubhi bua alone to suffer ? returning to the topic Chauredh crossed his arms a small frown etching his face .

Chaurdeh ; sometimes situation makes a person do something they never wanted to . Before being your bua she is my sister ! The girl to whom once I promised protection ! I have seen her growing up ; from a little child to a girl and from a girl to a woman who is now a mother but still for me she has always been my same little Gudiya ! Do you think I am this selfish that I would sacrifice my own sister for benifit ? sneered balrama his eyes getting moist at the very thought of his Sodari (sister) .

Tatshree ! I never meant to say this ! I know not only you , bua is dearer to the entire Yadava clan ! Chauredh spoke consoling  Balbhadra .

I wish we could do something to help her Gada said a little sigh passing his lips .

At this after thinking for sometime Pradyumna just let's out a small smile saying I will , Tatshree !

Listening to the words of Rukimini ' s son both the brothers averted their gaze to him with a questioning look visible over their faces .

Matashree Rukmini says we cant change the situation but the only thing we can do is to change our way of dealing with it .

Say it clearly putr !

You all can't go their but I can .. I can go to meet my bua ..

~
Hastinapura

Don't you know how to behave with a girl ! Yelling in rage Bhargavi tried freeing her hand from Raghav ' s grip .

Leave me or else ! She dared only to earn an evil laugh filling the environment .

Or else ? What will you do you little butterfly ? Flutter your wings ?! Ha !

Learn to respect a girl ! You sinner ! Bhargavi  yelled pushing Raghav with all the strength present inside her

Learn to respect a girl ! You sinner ! Bhargavi  yelled pushing Raghav with all the strength present inside her .

Respect ? Look who is talking over this topic . A girl whose mother was committed to someone else and married another person ! Oh wait not married ; ran away with another person na and look... Now her husband left her alone .. I sometimes really feel bad for her that she just became a pawn to satisfy that Arjuna ' s lust .. and now when your mother can give her life to a person who just used her body to satisfy himself then why can't you do the same ! this was it for the daughter of Yadava princess with each passing moment she was losing her cool .

Don't you dare say a word more or I will forget that you are a king ! Bhargavi raged only to receive an evil smirk from the friend of her so called uncle .

Aww...poor baby girl can't listen about the bitter truth of her parents ,tch ..tch ..I feel pity for you , Subhadranandini . You deserve to be a queen rather than being daughter of a sanyasi leaving in forests and I promise to give you every pleasure of life ! ..gawking at Bhargavi ' s petite figure Raghav tried touching her face but before he could ....

~