Facing Harrasment

Target - 45 + comments

Later the same day in night

Maa .. the camp is ready you can rest inside .. placing his palm on Subhadra ' s shoulder Ruchiparvan spoke to his mother but she seemed to be lost in her own world .

Yadavi ' s long silky hairs embraced the wind . Her milky white face glowed in the moon but something that was missing was her ever charming beautiful smile . You go .. I am coming in a little time ... she answered not even sparing a glance at her son who sighed seeing her numb

 she answered not even sparing a glance at her son who sighed seeing her numb

Ruchiparvan closed his eyes as the site infront of it was pitiable .. his mother was someone who smiled even in the most difficult times of life .. the one taught others to smile but today she herself  looked lifeless .

Not able to tolerate her condition anymore he decided to leave . Why didn't God made me blind before showing this day ... he whispered to himself looking up at the night sky which was filled with twinkling stars their are stars to light up the dark sky but then why there is no one present to light up our dark lives ?

~
On the other hand Abhimanyu tried engaging himself and the best thing he could do was to practice archery like Arjuna archery was his stress buster as well but today it wasn't working.

I hate you Prince Arjuna ! I hate you ! he repeated again and and again as if  trying to kill  his emotions .

Tears were leaking out his eyes as he remembered the time when he was young and Arjuna used to teach him .

Flashback

Pitashlee ..! Pitashlee ! get up na ! the three years old Abhimanyu was sitting over his father who was in deep slumber .

What happened Manyu ? Why are you shouting this early in morning?.. Arjun questioned in a hoarse voice slowly opening his eyes .

I want to plactish (practise) archery !.. the little boy voiced out .

You naughty boy ! Practice later first complete eating your meal .. ! entering the chamber Subhadra spoke out a little angrily .

Pitashlee ! Get up na .. now you can only save me from maa or else she will  pull my ear ! Pulling his father's cheeks finally Abhimanyu succeeded in waking him up .

What happened Shubhi ? Why are you scolding my Abhi ? Arjuna questioned sitting up straight taking Abhimanyu in his lap who embraced him tightly .

So father son teamed up , I see ..!  Adjusting her hands on waist Subhadra passed them a glare with a small smile adoring her lips .