Worries

another update ! target - 200 + comments

Shutting all the curtains of her huge royal chamber Subhadra wailed out a heart wrenching cry Why is everyone leaving me ! what is my fault ? she sobbed as her petite figure scattered on the floor , her jeweled palms covering the paled lotus face .

They have left maa the words of Bhargavi rang in Yadavi ' s ears as she covered them tightly with her palms trying to get rid of all the voices echoing deep inside her soul Stop your silly talks ! Will you please shut up ! Father ? really !

Ahh ! stop it ! Subhadra growled frustrated loosing all the strength left in her tired body .

I cant blame anyone , everyone is right at their place she whispered or Is it me being much self centred ? Do I even deserve to be a part of their lives ?

Sakhi ! Satyaki exclaimed with a smile that faded as soon as he entered her chamber . All the royals of Dwarka except krishna have came to visit their joy their Subhadra and the most excited was Satyaki to meet and tease her as she was his only friend whom he could talk his heart out but seeing the ever cheerful naughty friend in such a state made him shock beyond words .

What happened ? he questioned concerned taking a seat beside her .

Sakha ! Subhadra broke down weeping as Satyaki gave her a small comforting embrace .

Please say something chitra what ' s the matter ! maybe we can solve it ! he assured only to receive more louder cries from dwarkaratna .

they ....le..ft me.... mitr ! they left me ! she fumbled in between her hiccups .

Who ? glancing at her friend with a shattered look Subhadra finally spoke Abhimanyu and Ruchiparvan , my sons a bolt from the blue made Satyaki speechless .

But why ?

Its a long story , Subhadra sighed as she began to spell out about all the events that occurred .

Don ' t you worry ! they will be safe for sure I know Abhimanyu , he knows how to handle things and even Ruchiparvan is their with him. Moreover , if it is cousin Krishna ' s decision then it must have a specific purpose , persuading his friend Satyaki passed her a smile .

Bhratashri ! she muttered under her breath . the very name washing relief over the anxious princess .

~

~

Why cant we take Subhadra and Bhargavi with us ? Balrama asked trying his level best to be calm receiving a witty smile from Shakuni .

Pardon me Shriman Balrama but dont you forget that now Subhadra is the daughter in law of Kuru clan and this is her home he said emphasizing the last line .

but ...

I request you Gadadhari . Daughter in laws are the respect of a family and putri Subhadra will be safe here , I guarantee king Dhritrashtra jumped in between joining his hands in a pleading manner while Balrama stood worried at the place in deep thinking . He wondered why did Krishna went to meet Pandavas today only .

Swami .. Revati placed her palm on Balrama ' s shoulder questioning him about his conclusion through eyes .

Fine ! he concluded nodding defeatedly as everyone including Bhishma and Vidura passed him a huge smile

Fine ! he concluded nodding defeatedly as everyone including Bhishma and Vidura passed him a huge smile .

~