Hiding the truth

A small but interesting update !
Target 40 + comments

Abhimanyu ' s pov

No ...no ! This person ! This man ! He..he can't be my father ...wait what am I even thinking this can't be true but he himself is telling this to me ..that means those 4 men are none other than other Pandavas and that woman she is Mother Draupadi ! Whatever , I won't let him know about my and Parvan ' s real identity or else he again will say his so called sorry this time I won't let him win ...I still remember how he behaved with mother that day ..! I will never forgive you Arjuna ! Never !

What happened anything wrong , dear ? Arjuna questioned placing his palm on Abhimanyu ' s shoulder. 

Nothing ! He replied , a little coldly .

The sudden change in Abhimanyu ' s behaviour made Arjuna confused as well as curious but he still decided to divert the topic Well , I told you about myself but I still don't know who you are ? So...may I know your name ?

At this he turned a little nervous but still managed to reply stammering a bit he said M..manyu ..

Manyu ! Arjuna exclaimed looking up at Abhimanyu with with tears in eyes . The 16 year old couldn't meet his father ' s gaze ...yes , he too wanted to tell him about his reality but a part of him stopped Abhimanyu from doing the same .

No Abhimanyu ! Control yourself , you can't fall weak ! Composing himself Abhimanyu left the place .

Why do I feel a connection with him ? Why ? Arjuna questioned himself watching the fading image of the unknown boy .

~

Parvan ! Abhimanyu exclaimed with happiness seeing his brother finally opening his eyes .

Jyeshth ! Letting out a small smile Ruchiparvan called out his brother .

My brother ... Finally you are fine ! Embracing his younger siblings Abhimanyu closed his eyes with tears of happiness .

The four Pandavas and Panchali too smiled heartfully after many days seeing the brother duo happy .

Don't know why aryaputr but seeing them happy is making me smile too ! ... Draupadi questioned to her eldest husband gazing with love at both the brothers .

Maybe because , when we really care about someone , their happiness matters to us more than our own Yudhishthira answered his beloved wife

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Maybe because , when we really care about someone , their happiness matters to us more than our own Yudhishthira answered his beloved wife .

Indeed ! ...

~

Finally ! I reached here ! Subhadra gasped in relief stepping down from her palqui .

She took a few steps but all of a sudden a rock hitted her leg causing Yadavi to loose her balance , she closed her eyes in the fear of falling but before the hard ground could touch her fragile body a pair of strong arms held her for support .