knowing the truth

Okay ! So finally a truth is going to be revealed in this chapter . So... For getting the next update all you have to do is inline comments and shower your love !

Target - 35 + comments

Hastinapura

No ! Don't you dare touch me ! Bhargavi shouted with all her might a few sweat beads travelling down her face to neck .

Bhargu ! Lakshmanaa exclaimed with shock as she got up from her slumber hearing her sister's voice

Bhargu ! Lakshmanaa exclaimed with shock as she got up from her slumber hearing her sister's voice .

Jiji ! Bhargavi spoke out a little relaxed finding the eldest princess of Hastinapura beside her. 

Means ... It was a nightmare ?! she whispered to herself a sense of relief washing over Bhargavi as she hugged lakshamanaa .

Saw any bad  dream ?? Lakshmanaa asked gently caressing her hair. 

It was my worst dream ... Bhargavi thought in her mind .

Yes jiji ... answering lakshmanaa Bhargavi laid her head in her sister ' s lap .

Don't worry .. just calm down .. everything will be fine bhargu ..!  Lakshmanaa spoke gently caressing Bhargavi ' s hair .

Hope so

Hope so ... Bhargavi wished closing her eyes trying to embrace sleep .

Maa , bhrata , parvan ... I miss all of them .. she thought closing her eyes with a few tears  closed with a few tears .

~

Have some food , dear.. Arjuna said offering a plate of meal to Abhimanyu .

Thanks but I don't want to eat right now .. Abhimanyu rejected continuing to look again at the empty sky .

Understanding the situation Arjuna kept the plate aside as he took a seat beside his son who was still unknown to him .

Missing your family ? He questioned keeping a palm on Abhimanyu ' s shoulder .

A lot ! My mother , my sister ! ... Abhimanyu answered as a sad smile played his lips remembering them .

And ... Your father , don't you miss him? Arjuna was curious to know the about the boy's father  as he not even once mentioned anything regarding his pita .

A sudden anger rushed through Abhimanyu ' s veins thinking about his long lost Father but still composing himself Abhimanyu replied He is dead for me ...! And it's really better if he stay away from me my siblings and my mother ..!

From Abhimanyu ' s answer it was clear to Arjuna that he literally hated his father not making him more uncomfortable Arjuna decided to change the topic when Abhimanyu said You are helping me and my brother a lot and see I didn't even asked what is your name .. so may I know your name , uncle ?

Smiling at him Arjuna answered I am Panduputra Arjuna ..

Arjuna ! ..  Abhimanyu exclaimed getting up , colours of his face draining away. 

~

Subhadra was sitting on the side of a lake  with loneliness her long luscious hairs were open she was not wearing all those jewelleries and royal attires taking the pendent of her youngest son in hand she sobbed thinking of his state.

A bad mother and wife

A bad mother and wife ..that is what I am ! ... Today after many years I will face Arya .. and that too in such situation where our son's life is in danger ..and about Abhimanyu..what will I say to him ..how will he react after knowing the truth of his father! .. please God give me the courage to handle this situation ! .. help me Brother Krishna ! Help this sister of yours...  she spoke to herself , just by thinking of the future incidents a fear was gripping Subhadra ' s heart .