Another storm !

New update ! Target - 55 + comments

Arjuna ' s steps stopped as something pricked his bare foot what was that ? He questioned himself feeling something below his feet .

Bending a bit he picked up the object in his hands carefully glancing at it and the next movement both surprise and shock  showered over him this ring ! Arjuna exclaimed as a gasp left his lips

He wondered if he was seeing any kind of dream but no it was really the same ring the exact same ring .

Brother , what are you doing sitting on the ground ? Nakula came out asking his elder brother who in response glanced back at him signalling him to look at the object that he held in his palms .

Following Arjuna Nakula too sat beside him taking the small accessory in his hand and the next movement he too twined with his elder brother having the same facial expression .

Wait...isn't it .. the third Ashwini Kumar began .. Subhadra ' s ring ! The name left Madhya Pandava ' s lips as he felt many sensations arousing in his body .

~

Hastinapura

Grabbing her mother's dupatta bhargavi embraced it tightly with tears feeling her motherly affection she buried her face in it

Maa ! Where are you ?! You can't leave your daughter like this .. Brothers how can you both leave this sister of yours alone .. No ! You .. people can't do this to me .. she cried shouting out loud in pain .

Entering the chamber both kunti and Lakshmanaa felt sorrowful as they saw the pitiable condition of there beloved girl

Bharu .. Kunti placed her palm over her grandchild ' s shoulder as the princess turned to find both the ladies standing

Pitamahi .. jiji ! She exclaimed her sobs getting louder why didn't they took me  with them ! ..why my mother and brothers left me alone to suffer ! Why ? Lakshmanaa hearing her sister's complaints sat down beside her taking Bhargavi in a sisterly embrace .

Cry as much as you want to , my child

Cry as much as you want to , my child .. we won't stop you .. let your heart get rid of all the sorrows Kunti spoke gently caressing her grandchild ' s hair . Soon Bhargavi ' s sobs turned into hiccups and she fell asleep on Lakshmanaa ' s shoulder .

Greetings Princess lakshmanaa and Rajmata a maid came up greeting both of the ladies .

What happened? Lakshmanaa asked as she got up after placing Bhargavi on the bed who slept after venting out her emotions .

Gandharaj has asked everyone to summon in the court including princess Bhargavi hearing this both Kunti and Lakshmanaa got curious as well as tensed ..and moreover why was Bhargavi ' s name mentioned specifically ?

This little soul has already suffered enough , God ! Please don't do anything much bad with her now ! Kunti prayed silently seeing the little girl's sleeping figure .

~

May I know what is all this going on ?! Ruchiparvan questioned his mother and brother who were sitting  near a tree in their own dilema .

That lady whom we met is none other than Jyeshth Mata Panchali ! He exclaimed with a quite loud voice .

And maa , Jyeshth what you both did was entirely wrong how can you both !.. the boy felt speechless as he again averted his gaze towards the mother son duo who still didn't responded anything .

For God sake I am talking to you both .. can't you hear me ! Hello ! ..

Maa you ! How can you just hide me and Bhargavi from pitashree ! For God sake he is our father ! .  Continuing Ruchiparvan approached beside Subhadra

Enough Parvan ! .. finally Abhimanyu spoke out couldn't able to tolerate anymore. 

Whatever you are thinking is not at all the truth ! He growled a little furious as Subhadra now looked up at her sons .

Getting up she proceeded towards Abhimanyu Manyu leave him he is still too young to understand everything she tried to calm her son but failed miserably in the attempt .

No maa let him know the reality of our so called father !

~