Chapter 15~ Did a bomb go off in here?

~ Susannah's POV~

My eyes were shut but I heard people talking quietly. Then sun was beating down on my face. I slowly opened my eyes but I had to shield them from the sun. My head was banging. I let out a small moan and sat up slowly. Jesse was still asleep on the grass. I slowly got to my feet and held my head with my hand. I walked slowly to the kitchen to see that Whippet was still asleep in his cake. I laughed and then rummaged around in his cupboards to find some strong painkillers. I took them than drank two pints of water. I gently shaked Whippet and he woke up. His face was covered in cake.

" Uhmm... Whip you uh.... Never mind." I said and I walked back outside. I saw Helena and Mouse snuggled up on a sun lounger. She opened her eyes and waved at me. She gently picked up Mouse's arm and took it off her shoulders. I went over and sat down on the grass and she sat down beside me.

" I think I'm in love." She said dreamily

" Really?" I said sarcastically. She slapped me gently on my knee.

" Stop! Don't ruin my dreamy moment! Anyway I'm assuming that you are off today. "

" Yes I am.. Why?"

" We are going car shopping! " she said enthusiasticly

I let out a groan. " I don't want to.."

" Why? It's not as if you don't have the money. You do still have Jake's money don't you?"

" Shhh. Of course I still have his money. I haven't told anyone about him though. Only my boss."

" You haven't told Jesse?" She asked.

" I haven't told Jesse a lot, to be perfectly honest."

" You have to tell him! And soon! "

" I know. It just has never been the right time."

" It never will be. You are just going to have to tell him..."

" Well not yet. He's the first one I feel I'm truly in love with."

" What about Scott Demp-" I cut Helena off

" Don't go there." I said curtly.

" Sorry... "

" It's fine. " I said and I heard a groan coming from behind me. Then I felt an arm snake around my waist and Jesse started to kiss my neck. " Haha Stop Jesse."

" Good Morning!" He said cheerily.

" How are you not hanging?" I asked.

" I'm a bra boy remember?" He replied.

" Yeah yeah..." I replied. " Anyway... Who wants some breakfast?" I asked.

" Me." Replied a very sleepy and hungover Mouse.

" Me too " I heard Matt Dee say.

" Right then. That's settled! " I said. " Let's go!" We all stood up and started to fix ourselves.

" So where are we going? " Helena asked.

" Um what about Bondi Rescue HQ? " Mouse suggested.

" Sure that sounds good." I said. So we all headed out the door and down the road towards the cafe. When we got there it was empty. We all sat down at a table together. I ordered a smoothie and everyone else ordered something to eat. We were all chatting away.

" So if you are off today Zaz, maybe we could get you a car? " Helena suggested again!

" Ah no it's fine, I still need to show you around Bondi! " I said.