Chapter 14~ I have never...

~ Susannah's POV~

" Fuck. I have nothing to wear tonight" I said as I looked around my bedroom. All my clothes were strewn across the room. It looked like a bombsight. I started to pick up some of the clothes when there was a knock on the door.

" I'll get it!" Helena shouted.

" Thanks! " I replied.

I heard Helena walking to the door and opening it.

" Hi." She said.

" Hello." Mouse replied. Well I presumed it was Mouse. It sounded like him. I walked into the hallway.

" Hey Mouse." I said. There was no reply. Mouse was staring at Helena and she was staring back. Hmm. Interesting. " So Mouse. This is my cousin Helena! Helena this is my co-worker Mouse or Michael if you want. Mouse is just his nickname."

" Hi." Helena said.

" Hi." Mouse said and he stuck out his hand. Helena shook it.

" Anyway. Why are you here Mouse?" I asked.

" Oh right um. I was wondering if I could borrow one of your adapters. I ordered something from the UK but I can't use it because I don't have an adapter." He said.

" Oh yeah sure." I said. I walked off into my bedroom and grabbed an adapter while Helena was talking to Mouse. When I came out of my room Mouse gave Helena a piece of paper. " Here you go Mouse." I said when I gave him the adapter.

" Thanks. Bye Helena." He said.

" Bye! " she replied. He walked off and I closed the front door.

" So is he coming tonight?" She asked.

" Yup. But we need to go shopping. I have nothing to ware!" I explained.

" Alright then. You know this place better than I do! Let's go."

~ 4 hours later~

I put the key into the door and turned it. The door swung open and I dumped all my shopping bags on the floor.

" I can't believe that you still don't have a car or something. That bus was manky. "

" I know.. I know.... I've just been busy." I explained.

" Well we are buying you a car the next day that you are off."

" Yeah okay. Do you want a drink? " I asked while opening the fridge.

" What do you have?"

" Uhmm. Water. I haven't been to the supermarket in a while." I explained.

" Mhmm. Because someone's been keeping you busy."

" Yeah something like that! Right it is currently 6:30 we have two hours to get ready. There is an en suite in your room with shower there if you need to. I'm going to have one. " I walked off into my bedroom and got in the shower. When I got out I brushed my hair and put on some makeup. Did the usual smokey eye look and I let my hair dry naturally. I put on the new dress I had bought. (A.N. The dress is the picture above.) I put on a pair of black heal sand a black bolero cardigan. I grabbed my handbag and walked out of my bedroom. I could hear Helena getting ready in her bedroom so I went and sat down on the couch and switched on the TV. An old episode of Bondi Rescue was on. I laughed when I saw Maxi. He looked so young. It must have been a really old episode. Just then Helena walked in.

" You look gorgeous!" I said. She was wearing a red skater dress with red stilettos and a white cardigan. Her hair was pinned up.

" Thanks. So do you! " She said. Just then my phone rang. It was Jesse. I answered it. " Yes? " I said.