Chapter 11~ You are being kicked out

~Susannah's POV~

I woke up at 7:00 in the morning. I lifted Jesse's arm off me and I slid out of bed. I immediately noticed that my bracelets were off.

" Shit." I whispered. I looked over to a still sleeping Jesse. I grabbed the bracelets and pulled them all back onto my wrists. I hope I took them off before I went to sleep and not Jesse. I went over to the desk and I opened up my computer. I decided to have a look on some websites to see if there were any houses or apartments for sale near Bondi. I didn't want to get in under anyone's feet here. I already felt that I had overstayed my welcome here. I found a gorgeous apartment in Bronte overlooking Bronte beach. It was for rent but I didn't mind. I would continue looking for a permanent place and it would make sure I didn't overstay my welcome here. It was now 8:00 and I saw that the estate agents weren't open till nine. I wrote down the number and I walked upstairs to the kitchen. I made some toast and sat down. Rory soon came into the kitchen. He was dressed in his school uniform.

" Good morning." I chirped.

" Morning.." He replied.

" What's up with you?" I asked.

" Well I was up until 1 a.m. in the morning because you all decided to sing at the top of your lungs. One of your friends rang you on the house phone drunk, at 3 a.m . Then this morning I walked into the sitting room to see a bunch of drunk lifeguards asleep and. So yeah I'm pretty tired." he explained.

" Oh. I'm really sorry about that. Wait who rang at three in the Morning?" I asked..

" Uh some chic called umm... Jennifer? It think." He replied.

" What? Did you write down her number?" I asked.

" Yeah yeah I did... I think it's in the hall beside the phone." He replied.

" Thank you sooooo much! Oh and don't worry about the lifeguards I'm going to look at an apartment in Bronte. The pictures look great. Listen how about we go surfing on Saturday. Then maybe get some food or catch a movie?" I ask.

" Yeah that sounds great! I have to get off to school but I'll see you soon!" He said. He picked up an apple from the counter and walked off out the door slamming it behind him. I heard groaning coming from the sitting room. I walked in and pulled open the curtains. This caused more groaning from the lumps on the couches.

" MORNING!" I shouted very loudly.

" Arhkjhbjhncjjwkowhrouqnxooeunfgalsojend" I got in reply from Maxi. I walked back out of the sitting room and into the kitchen. I poured two glasses full of water and I walked back into the sitting room. I poured the glasses of water over Maxi's and Chappo's heads. Maxi jumped up out of bed but Chappo was still asleep. Maxi looked awful.

" What happened to you mate? " I asked.

" Why did you do that?" He asked

" Cause you kept my cousin up half the night cause of your singing. Anyway, wake Chappo up, go get some food and a coffee in the kitchen and wake up more. I have to go make a few phone calls. " I explained. I walked to the telephone in the hall. There was a sticky note with my friends number written down. I dialled the number. After the fifth ring she picked up.

" Hello?" I heard a groggy voice at the end of the phone.

" Hey Jen is that you?" I asked.

" Who the fuck is this?" I got in reply.

" It's me Susannah... Susannah Redmond."

" Oh Zazzy. Sorry. "

" It's fine. Was it a late one last night?" I asked.