₂₀

The Next Day

Mahogany and Xavier was sleep in his bed. Xavier had Mahogany wrapped up in his arms. Mahogany's phone vibrates as she continues to sleep. Mahogany groans as she gets up to grab the phone as she saw that it was Porsha and Drea FaceTiming her.

She slides and answers, "What?"

"Oooh girl. Girl, girl!" Porsha says as Mahogany looks confused as she keeps her eyes closed.

"You really need to get up. Like girl!" Drea says as Mahogany starts to get up as Xavier turns around to sleep.

"What?" Mahogany stretches.

"Girl, Emerald was up here acting a fool last night." Porsha says as Mahogany furrowed her eyebrows.

"What? Why?" Mahogany asks.

"Adriana called us last night and sent us the video of you and Xavier kissing outside girl." Porsha says as Mahogany begins to wake up much more.

"What? Did you just say a video?" Mahogany asks.

"Hell yeah, we asked who sent it and she said it was Leah." Drea tells her as Mahogany shakes her and then sighs.

"Let me wake him up." Mahogany says as she turns to tap Xavier a few times.

"Huh?" Xavier groans.

"Get up and listen to this." Mahogany places her hand on her head as Xavier begins to sit up.

"What?" He begins to yawn a little and stretch.

"Y'all tell him what y'all just told me." Mahogany shakes her head then rolls her eyes.

The girls explained everything from last night and once they finished Xavier's jaw clenched. "This bitch bruh."

"You need to handle your exes." Mahogany shakes her head.

"I swear I didn't know." He tells her.

"I really don't give a fuck. Emerald was gonna find out eventually. I don't care how Emerald feels because she never was giving a fuck about how I felt." Mahogany shrugs.

"Period." Drea and Porsha say at the same time.

"That girl has lost it though y'all." Porsha comments.

"Ugh, I probably should leave anyways." Mahogany groans as she was about to get up until Xavier stops her.

"Just freshen up here." He offers.

"Okay?" Mahogany shrugs.

"Also." Xavier grins at her.

"You tryna have morning sex with me?" Mahogany asks.

Xavier bites down his lip and smile as she shakes her head. "I'll meet y'all later." Mahogany tells them.

"We probably should come over there to hang plus also, because I have this feeling that they're all gonna come to his place today and you know I am down for a mother fucking ass whooping." Porsha tells her.

"Period." Drea agrees.

Mahogany turns to Xavier as he shrugs, "Fine with me."

"Bet, come in like an hour." Mahogany tells them.

"Okay. Get your morning dick on." Drea smiles before she hangs up.

"Y'all living a bitch's dreams, bye." Porsha says before hanging up.

"Come on, get up." Xavier smiles as he grabs Mahogany's hands as she smiles and shake her head rolling her eyes.

"Just to let you know, I didn't accept your apology. I just wasn't gonna turn down some dick that's all. Dick isn't an apology for meeee." Mahogany tells him as he sighs.