¹⁴

Omniscient

Xavier and the guys were just chilling. Xavier smokes his blunt as he looks over at Ramell. Ramell was talking as Xavier snarls, "I'm still trying to put two and two together on why your ass didn't mention Drew to Dex."

The rest of guys stop talking and laughing as Ramell rolls his eyes, "I literally found out that same night on who he was. I had a female tell me about him."

Xavier mumbles, "Sure."

Ramell shakes his head, "I know what this is about."

"You still mad at a nigga because I was shooting my shot at Mahogany." Ramell chuckles.

Xavier exhales as the smoke comes out and Ramell adds, "I remember how you was eyeing her down as she danced on me-"

Before Ramell could finish, Xavier grabs Ramell by his throat and slams him up to the wall. "Oh shit." Ty and Ron say.

Ramell chuckles, "You feeling her ain't you? I never see your ass get so hostile over a female you ain't even claim and who ain't even claiming you."

"Tell is the real truth to why your ass took so long when they said happy birthday to your girlfriend?" Ramell says then Xavier ends up punching Ramell in his face.

"Alright, y'all chill." Ty says as he holds back Xavier and Ron gets in the middle then holds on Ramell.

"You ain't no fucking bro. You been broke code too many fucking times. Snake ass nigga." Xavier snarls.

"You get mad at a nigga because Leah was up on me and Mahogany danced and flirted with me." Ramell shakes his head.

"I get the ex part, but, Mahogany? You ain't making no sense unless you tell us what really happened." Ramell snarls.

"Fuck you. I don't trust your punk ass." Xavier snarls.

"You ain't shit to me." Xavier tells him.

"You fucked her didn't you?" Ramell says as Xavier was getting more angry to run up on him.

"And that was you who also gave her that hickey. She thought it was me, see that shit make sense now." Ramell shakes his head.

"Don't worry,  I won't say a word to anyone. You're little secret is safe with me." Ramell grins.

"Wait so you fucked your girlfriend's best on her birthday-" Ty says until Ron speaks.

"At her birthday party-" Ron says until he's cut off.

"In the bathroom?" Ty and Ron say at the same time.

"Damn nigga you wild and foul." Ty comments.

"That's on some whole new level type of shit." Ron says.

"You can see it all in his eyes." Ramell says.

"Mind y'all fucking business and don't say a got damn word." Xavier jerks away.

He shakes his head as he was walking out. He decided to go into Dex's office until he hears. "Yo Joker!"

Xavier recognize that voice as he turns to see that it was Royale. "Sniper?"

"Ya tú fucking sabes my nigga!" Royale says as the both of them dap each other up.

"I thought your ass left here, why you back?" Xavier lifts an eyebrow.

"Dex says there may be an opp in this mother fucker. So you know I can spot an insider a mile away." Royale tells him.

"Man, we really had the best fucking memories together. Joker and Sniper just offing niggas!" Royale jokes as Xavier laughs a little.