Mahogany

My phone begin to ring and I saw that it was Emerald trying to call me. I quickly tap to decline. Dynasty chuckles, "Well damn."

"She's know that I'm pissed at her." I rolled my eyes.

"Period." Dynasty laughs.

"Let her and tweety bird be best friends." Dynasty says as we both start laughing.

"This bitch really said tweety bird, bye." I laughed.

"But yeah emerald had sent me a message to meet up somewhere and I'm gonna see just to prove a point." I start to get up.

"Bitch be weird, I don't know why you're friends with her." Dynasty shakes her head.

"I'll call her ass back and tell her everything once I get there." I shrugged.

"Chile, I don't know how you do it, but good luck." Dynasty gets up to leave out of my room.

Omniscient

Xavier was sitting on the couch watching Juice until he get a message from an unknown number. The message read for him to meet up at this spot asap once he gets it. He smacked his teeth as he quickly gets up to get ready. Rue was in the shower getting ready to hang out with Adriana today.

Xavier grabbed his stuff and shouted, "I'll be back little sis! You know the rules!"

Rue responds, "Okay!"

Xavier quickly leaves out locking the door and makes his way into his car. He gets inside and closes the door, starts up the car and drives off.

Meanwhile, Mahogany was finished and was ready to go. She left out and now she was getting into her car then she started it up and drove off.

 She left out and now she was getting into her car then she started it up and drove off

Leah was at the park that she's tricked the both of them into meeting at. Leah walked to a near by building, with her shades on leaning back folding her arms waiting on them to come.

About thirty minutes later, Xavier arrives first. Leah grins and Xavier gets out of the car walking around looking around. Then Mahogany arrives and she gets out of the car entering the park looking confused. The both of them were looking around until they end up bumping into each other.

"Man not yo ass again." Xavier smacked his teeth.

"What the fuck." Mahogany makes a face at him.

"What are you doing here?" They say at the same time.

"Oh, I get it." Mahogany laughs.