₁₇

Omniscient

Mahogany was in the mirror as she's fixing her hair as she had her things packed for a cruise. She told Porsha and Drea about what happened last night and she decided to book a cruise so early and nearby at a fast and instant time to the point she really wanted to get the fuck to clear her mind from it.

"Is that everything?" Mahogany asks.

"Yeah for me." Dream responds.

"Same." Porsha answers.

Mahogany sighs, "Let's get the fuck away from here for about a week."

"Period because I don't care if Xavier is the damn Joker, we'll jump his ass." Porsha agrees.

"For real, like he has some nerve doing that to you." Drea rolls her eyes.

"Let's get going y'all." Mahogany says as she grabs her bags and they all put their suitcases up in the Uber.

Meanwhile, Adriana was outside smoking from her vape as Emerald and Amber sit next to her. "And that's what happened..." Adriana sighs.

"I can't believe Xavier was rough on Mahogany like that." Emerald gasps as she covers her mouth.

"And you." She adds.

"Right." Adriana says in sarcasm as she lifts up an eyebrow then goes back to smoking her vape.

"I hope Rue is okay." Amber sighs.

"Me too...I feel so bad, I knew something was off about him but the way she said he was up here seeing her and bringing her out and stuff, I thought I was wrong about him." Adriana sighs.

"No, you did the right thing and respected Rue's wishes." Amber reassures her.

"But I didn't respect her safety though." Adriana sighs.

"Okay, but you still didn't know and thought she was safe. You are not the one to blame here." Amber continues to reassure her.

Adriana sighs, "Mahogany is so pissed with me right now."

"She's still pissed off at me as well, so don't feel bad." Emerald tells her.

"Don't try to make this about you, don't do that." Adriana shakes her head.

"I'm not trying to, I was just trying to make you feel better-" Emerald says as Adriana cuts her off.

"No, no. See- you know what I saw the other day? I saw him aggressively grabbing her and after that, it seemed like she was giving him a warning to not do that on her. After that I didn't see the rest because Porsha ended up wanting to show me something to watch on Snapchat." Adriana tells her as Emerald looked.

"He prob was already questioning her about Rue and I knew I should've said something from there." Adriana sighs.

"I'm gonna talk to him, okay?" Emerald reassures her.

"That wouldn't be the brightest idea. You're associated to us, so I'm surprised that he didn't come on your ass for knowing us and didn't assume shit." Adriana scoffed.

Emerald sighs, "I know...but I'll try to-"

"Don't...They both need time to themselves. I'm going to need time to myself as well because this is really too much and after last night, my ass is gonna stay in for a while." Adriana sighs as she gets up and begins to walk back inside of her house.

Meanwhile, Drew was at this party as he sat back and couldn't get his mind off of Tara and the news he got from Ramell which mentioned to him that Dex got Tara pregnant again. He thought being at the party was going to distract him, but just being here didn't sit right with him. He just folded his arms and kept his shades on. He was about to get so fed up until he sees this thick light skin female approach him.