Mahogany
The Next Morning

I woke up with a power headache and a real bad hangover. I wake up in my bed seeing that I was still in my dress. I saw that Porsha on the left side of the floor and Drea on the right.

"Damn, how bad did we party and drink?" I squinted my eyes and saw that it was twelve.

I walked up in the mirror and saw that I looked normal and completely fine. Before I even decide to grab my phone, I went into the bathroom to grab the pain killers. I walked out and grabbed three bottle of waters from the fridge. I went over to Porsha.

"Wake up." I tell her as she groans.

She gets up squinting her eyes, "Here." I give her two pain killers and a bottle of water.

"Thanks." She replies.

I walked over to Drea who was laying on her back on the floor. I shook her, "Wake up."

"Ugh it's too early." Drea groans as she starts to get up and sit up.

"Here." I give her two pain killers and a bottle of water.

"Thanks." She says as I walk into the bathroom.

We got ourselves situated as we took showers, cleaned up our faces, re did our hair and cleaned up.

"Look at all the views you got it." Porsha says as I go on my story.

"Shit and so many likes. Man we really was in that bitch turnt the fuck up." I chuckled.

"Shit, now we can use the spa day as a recovery day." I chuckled as we sit on the bed.

"We definitely should." Porsha comes and sit on the bed.

"Facts." Drea comes sit on the bed as well.

"Like that was the best night of my life." I say.

"Ours too." They as we all laughed.

I saw my phone as it was Emerald once again and I rolled my eyes. I swiped to answer, "What?"

"Where are you?" Emerald asks.

"Emerald what in the hell do you want?" I groaned.

"I'm not in the mood to argue." I rolled my eyes.

Porsha and Drea was listening. I squinted my eyes as I saw her in bed with some other guy. "You decide to FaceTime me about a guy you are in bed next to?" I lifted an eyebrow.

"I have been trying to talk to you for about a month. Look, I'm sorry okay?" She says.

"Girl, shouldn't you be getting morning dick instead of calling me? I know I definitely would." I made a face.

I see Emerald get up and go downstairs. "Listen, so I wanted to tell you that there's this guy I have been talking to since that party we went to a month ago and now like I really like him and he really likes me-" she says as I cut her off.

"Girl get to the point." I tell her.

"I gave up my virginity to him last night." She says as my mouth dropped.