²

Omniscient
Later That Night

"You know what motherfuckers call me, nigga?" Xavier laughed

"I-I-I don't kn-know- b-but-" the guy stutters his words as he gets rudely interrupted.

"Joker." Xavier grins.

"And you know what I do to thieves like yo bitch ass?" Xavier asks.

He takes the ashtray to tap on the cigarette twice then he places the ashtray down then presses the cigarette to the guy's face. The guy screams as the cigarette was burning his skin as Xavier grinned and laughed.

"Yo punk ass had too much time. Dex, gave you too much time. And when you wastes Dex's time, money, and products, that means you wasting mine." Xavier gritted his teeth with anger as he speaks.

"Yo bitch ass is about to see why they call me the joker." He transitions from squatting to standing up.

Xavier aims his gun at the guy as he was about to shoot the guy until his phone rings. He pressed his lips together then he smacks his teeth as he gets immediately annoyed. He takes out his phone and saw that it was his younger sister calling. "Scream and I'm gon end yo ass so fucking quick." Xavier mean mugs the guy.

Then he decides to answer it, "What up? It better be important cause I'm in the middle of something."

"Well, I do need a ride to this party tonight and I know how you are, so you're going to want to watch and monitor me. So." Rue responds.

Xavier sighed, "What time and who throwing this party?"

"Drew and it's at this venue that's near that lake by-" Rue says as Xavier cuts her off.

"I know where that is." He says.

"It starts from seven to midnight..." Rue scrunches up her face.

Xavier sighs again, "You lucky I love yo ass. Give me an hour and I'll be there. Plus I'm coming with you."

"I know, I know. But thank you! Cool! I'll get ready now!" Rue squeals as Xavier shakes his head and chuckles a little.

"Ight, bet." Xavier quickly says as he hangs up the phone right after.

"Now where were we?" Xavier evilly laughs.

He cocked the gun as he was doing that, the guy pleaded and begged for him not to do it and that he was sorry. Xavier didn't listen as he began shooting the guy as he laughed loudly.

Mahogany

"Damn I look good." I primped my hair in the mirror.

"I am definitely going to start a fashion guide." I check myself out in the mirror as I turned to the side then to the back.

"So you decided to not wear the contacts this time?" Dynasty asks me.