¹²

Omniscient

Mahogany and Xavier were finished and he was getting himself situated while she was placing back on her outfit. The both of them were completely speechless they couldn't even say anything. Once Mahogany finished, she stood over in the mirror and looked at herself. Xavier checked her out and he walked up behind her.

She turns to him as they both made eye contact. He leans in to kiss her again as she kisses back. Xavier phone rings as he stops the kiss to answer it, "What?" Xavier answers.

"Man you still taking a shit bruh? You missed them saying happy birthday at all." Ty tells him.

"I know, I'll be out." Xavier says as he hangs up.

Mahogany texted Drea and Porsha to guard the nearby stairs so Xavier can get out of the bathroom without anyone watching. The girls did what they were told and were looking out.

"I'll text you." He tells her.

"Okay." She responds.

He was about to leave out until they kiss each other again. "Oh get out of my sight before we be in here fucking all night." Mahogany tells him as he chuckles.

"I wouldn't mind that tho." He winks as she rolls her eyes.

He opens the door to check to see if the coast was clear and it was.

Porsha says, "Go on ahead." Porsha tells Drea.

"Wait!" Porsha tells Xavier as he turns around.

She places her hand on her hips and mean mugs him, "I know your damn boss or whatever has my sister." Porsha snarls.

Xavier squints his eyes and says, "Don't know what you're talking about." He continues to leave as he quickly makes his way back downstairs.

Porsha instantly come inside and both of them say, "Spill." They say at the same time locking the door.

Mahogany was still shook to what happened, "We...we fucked."

Drea and Porsha gasps, "Oh shit."

"We...we really kissed, gave each other head and fuck..." Mahogany sounds shook.

"Oooh." Porsha and Drea say.

"I can't go back out there. Like shit it's like I can still feel him all up in me." Mahogany's tries to still get herself adjusted.

"We know it was good cause look at ya wig, he messed that and your makeup a little, your little dress is ripped, the damn bra is broke and your panties a little ripped too. " Porsha says.

"Damn how am I gonna get out of here." Mahogany sighs.

"We got you." Porsha and Drea say as they go into their bag.

"We always carry makeup and hair stuff. Plus you can take my jacket." Drea takes off her jacket.

"Thank you, y'all really. I'm sore and I need to somehow walk normal without anyone noticing." Mahogany sighs.

"We got you. We are gonna walk together with you. You got to act like you been here crying and drinking." Porsha suggested.

"Y'all are the best." mahogany smiles.

"Girl you know we got your back." Porsha smiles.

"Period. Now let's get them a show. You got to act like your feelings were hurt and you're drunk. Let's get this show on the road." Drea grins.

As Xavier goes back down he just leaves out from the party. Emerald sees as she goes through the crowd calling out for him. Rue looked as she noticed how her brother has never left a party with out her. "I'm assuming I'm going back with you guys.. Something's up with my brother." Rue tells Adriana.