"He called me like that last night too. I don't know where you see the issue." I choose my words wisely, knowing they will make him go crazy. His eyes widen immediately and I can feel the excitement creep up inside me. I can feel something coming. There's no calm but definitely a storm.

"Last night? That's how he speaks to you and you let it happen?" He cocks his head, nodding as if he's understanding and letting it sink it. I'm trying really hard to not laugh and it's getting more difficult with every nod he gives me. The muscles of his jaw are flexing and he's breathing faster, swallowing all the bad words he would love to say right now. "I like it." I push further and see how he clenches his bawled fist even harder. His knuckles turn white and I know something will crash. Clara comes in with a long plate of bruschetta and puts it in the middle of the table. He doesn't mind her when he says "Anastasia, I will kill this man." With a smile that gives away that he's not as amused as he looks. He's about to go insane and I love it. This is the perfect time to test him.

I lean in and look right into his eyes in a way that will touch his soul. "It's not his fault that you don't call me like that. You're to blame. You always get me hot and wet, only to not let me finish. I'll have to consider other options and Cesare seems to be a great one." As soon as the words slip off my tongue, I can see that he is seeing red. The way his hands are grasping the edges of the table and his eyes are piercing mine. The tension in the air is insane. This room feels like the inside of a grenade and I know I went too far but I can't ignore the tingling in my stomach and the hairs that rise on my neck.

"What did you just say?" His voice is as cold as it has never been before and I can't deny that it cuts through me like a cold blade. I may be insane because I'm messing with a man like him but I want to see. I want to see more. More of him, his aggression, his anger and everything else he carries right now. He's a hungry lion and I'm playing with a piece of meat in front of him. Yet I don't dare to open my mouth and say what he wants to hear because I know he will go insane, if he already didn't. I'm just playing. He's my toy right now and a few seconds later I will be his.

"Say it." He growls through his clenched jaw. He won't let it be until I say it. I put fire to the sea and I can't stop now. "If you can't finish me, he wi-..." I don't even get to finish my sentence because he suddenly stands up, ripping the tablecloth with him and sending everything on the table to the ground. All the food that the girls already put on the table lay there with the broken porcelain. My eyes widen and so do Clara's as she is on her way to walk in. Valentin walks towards her, towards the door and his squared shoulders tell me that shit is about to go down.

"Sir, what are you doing?" She asks with a tray in her hand, shocked and confused about the scene she's witnessing. "I'm going to eat." He shuts the double doors closed, right Into her face and I feel like liquid in my chair as shivers run down my spine. Then he turns around and comes straight towards me. In that moment I suddenly turn into a little coward that's scared of the outcome. I didn't even mean any of these things. I was just provoking him but I would never consider another man than him touching me. Does he need to know that? Do I need to tell him that for him to know? He should know. Maybe I should just say it. Especially since he is coming at me like a storm that I can't hide from. I'm panicking. He looks bigger and scarier than usually now.

"Valentin I-..." I start but can't continue because he grabs me by my neck and hauls me up. I cry out and hold onto his arm as my feet gets cut off the ground and I can't breathe. Everything happens so fast and I can't free myself from his grip until he lays me down on the now free table. I gasp for air and massage my neck, right where his fingers dug into my skin. His grip was so tight and hard that I can still feel his hand on me. The adrenaline that's racing through my blood makes me dizzy. I may be weird for my kinks but I love this. I love how he handles me. I love aggressive sex and how he treats me like the piece of meat I am. Making him angry on purpose, just so he fucks me aggressively and hard could be my new favorite thing.