Chapter 7 - Exploring Limgrave Part 2

I rode south until I came to a rocky terrain, there was another site of grace, I touched it, and to my left, there was some kind of stone building, from the direction of the building, I found more of those thin men wearing rags.

I got rid of them easily. I was going to start looking for something useful in this region, but a spell few inches from my face. Looking up, there was someone on top of the stone building.

Another spell came towards me.

"HA!" I shook Torrent's reins, and he rode towards the building.

I guided Torrent to the left, dodging another spell, and we started go around the building, dodging more spells. Torrent jumped up the hill where the building was.

After a few jumps, we were in an elevated area where we could see who was casting spells, it was one of those men wearing rags, but this one had a staff. I turned Torrent towards him.

"HA!"

Torrent darted forward, leaping the space between the elevated area and the top of the stone building. At the end of the jump, I drew one of the ornate blades and pierced the man in his heart; he disappeared in souls and runes.

"Well done Torrent!" Said while stroking Torrent's head, he seemed to like it.

On top of the building was the corpse of a man dressed in black, in his hands a scroll. Opening a scroll, it looked like a sorcery scroll, but I couldn't understand what was written.

Maybe Sellen knows. I will give it to her later. Let's see if there's anything else useful here.

-XXXXXX-

I was right; I found a great rapier and a brass shield. I finally have a shield that isn't too heavy. I held the shield in my left hand and Rogier's rapier in my right hand.

Torrent set off towards the lake, we are getting closer to Patches. After a few minutes, I saw a person ahead. It was a man wearing a metallic hat with holes, as I approached he began to speak.

"Ah, you must be the new tarnished. You would do well to get away from Lake Agheel. A dragon lands there... In addition, it is as fearsome as it is majestic. So unless you're crazy or want to be burned alive... Stay away from the lake."

A dragon? As if, I didn't have enough problems already. However, it's not the first time I've killed a dragon, I also have the right miracles for the job.

"Thank you for the warning. But don't worry, it's not the first time I've killed a dragon."

"Don't be a fool. Go back, before it's too late." He replied with an irritated tone.

Therefore, you doubt me. I would like to see your face after I kill the dragon.

"Like I said, don't worry, I know what I'm doing."

Torrent rode towards the lake. On the way, I touched a grace in some ruins near the sea. Going to the edge of the ruins, I looked down and saw a beach. Maybe I will go there later.

Continuing towards the lake, something caught my attention, a ghost near a tombstone, approaching the ghost. I felt a headache, and suddenly the image of the painting I found in the cabin appeared in my mind, this was the place where it was painted.

Getting even closer, I touched the ghost on his shoulder, he disappeared and in his place, there was a mask in the shape of a scarab. Taking the mask, I put it in my bag.

Further, on, I finally entered the lake, I could see some burned ruins around me, and signs of a dragon, better be prepared. I kept my Silver Serpent ring, and put the Sun Seal, Lightning Clutch Ring and Ring of Prayer.