Chapter 4 - Memories of Godrick

When I came out of the fog, I was at the ruined gate, but something was wrong, there were two armies facing each other, Godrick's army was positioned to the north, with the ruined gate behind them.

And to the south, coming towards the gate, there was another army, they all wore golden armor, carried a sword, a spear and a scythe.

I quickly hid behind some ruins west of the gate.

A voice came out from among the soldiers at the gate "Seriously? Will you do this due to an insult?"

From among the soldiers at the gate, a person came out. It was Godrick, but he looked younger and didn't have the grafts on his body, he was taller than his soldiers were, he wore golden armor adorned with green fabric, he carried a golden ax in his right hand and wore a golden crown on his head.

From among the soldiers in golden armor, a woman appeared, she was tall, taller than Godrick, the woman wore a brown outfit with golden armor pieces, a golden helmet with wings was on her head, long red hair flowed behind her, and the woman carried a giant golden katana.

"You should measure the consequence of your actions, Godrick, you insulted my honor, and I won't let it pass that easily." The woman said, approaching Godrick.

The two armies parted making room for the woman and Godrick to face each other. It looks like this will be decided by a battle of champions.

"Honor?" Godrick scoffed.

"Honor is just a joke, what matters is the victory! And when I get my victory against you, I will go after Radhan, I am the rightful heir of the golden lineage, I will not let you usurpers take my birthright!" Godrick readied his ax.

The woman let out a laugh "HAHAHA! You!? Defeating Radhan? Don't make me laugh, Godrick, you're nothing but a coward hiding in your castle, you only came to face me because you knew you couldn't run away." The woman prepared her katana.

Looks like the fight was about to start.

"Before we begin, is there anyone else who would like to join our duel? Somebody else? Any brave souls who wish to go down in history as the one who faced two Demigods?" Godrick said looking around arrogantly.

Well, time to go, if I get far enough, I'll be removed from this memory, and I won't get in the middle of a fight between two demigods.

But before I could turn to leave, I felt the blade of a scythe in my neck.

"Don't do anything you'll regret later." A female voice said seriously.

"Listen, I don't want any trouble, I was about to leave." I said, trying to turn around, but stopped as soon as I felt the blade pressing into my neck.

"That my lady will decide. Start walking!" The woman ordered.

Doing as she said, I was guided to the middle of the two armies, stopping in front of the woman with the golden katana.

The two armies and their leaders stopped what they were doing and stared at me with confusion, curiosity and distrust, the amount of eyes staring at me made me nervous.

"My Lady, I found this stranger hiding among the ruins, spying on us." The woman behind me said respectfully to her leader.

Slowly, the woman with the golden katana lowered her head and faced me, her helmet hiding her eyes, and I heard the whispers of insults and disapproval from the soldiers behind her.

"Well, it looks like we have someone of great bravery here," Godrick said as he studied me too.

"Listen, I believe there was a misunderstanding, I'm just... " I tried to say.