As soon as she was dressed, she stormed to her squads rooms, they'd had enough time to shower, so she quickly knocked on their doors and opened them after three knocks. It was slightly invasive, but they were needed now more than ever.

"What the hell!" Taylor rightfully yelled. "Oh..." She changed her tone when Kaya appeared in her doorway.

"No time to explain, put on your new uniforms immediately, prepare for battle with both humans and titans." She ordered.

"Lieutenant? What's going on?" Sally asked.

"Just do it, I'll be waiting outside your doors. Hurry." She then answered and closed both doors.

After hear that, both groups rushed into their uniforms and the panic could be heard by Kaya, who waited patiently for them. When they emerged from the doorways, the ghoul was a little proud of the group she'd managed to form, but there wasn't enough time for her to tell them that.

"Cmon, we're meeting Levi squad in the hall, I suspect we're already late." Kaya said.

"Lieutenant, what's going on?" Tessa asked. "This definitely isn't a training exercise." She added.

"You're right." The ghoul replied as she continued to speed walk towards the hall. "You remember Eren Yeager?" The girls nodded. "He's requested our help, it's urgent. So we're headed to Marley to act as backup, or maybe even start the war we've been trying to avoid for so long."

"If he wants to start war, then why don't we just leave him be? Stay out of it?" Jade wondered.

"He has the founding and attack titan, we need him if we're gonna survive this shit. If we lose him to Marley then we're as good as dead."

Just as she finished her sentence, they'd arrived in the hall, Levi squad were stood waiting and agitated. "Get to the horses, we'll make our way to the airship after." Levi instructed and both squad followed his orders.

They soon saddled up and set off, Levi and Kaya rode ahead of the rest, leading them to their destination. "You gonna explain it any better, or what?" Kaya finally spoke.

"We're meeting him in Liberio, he said that he's gonna make a move regardless of our help, so it's in our best interests to secure the founding titan." He answered.

"What a manipulative shit." Kaya insulted. "Sometimes I wish that kid stayed stupid."

"Would've done us a helluva favour." Levi stated.

The group soon arrived at the station, Hange wandered around and monitored every aspect of their journey. They were giving orders, briefing squad leaders, and strategising with whoever they could in the limited notice they'd been given. In all fairness, they needed a break.

"Hange." Kaya called over to her friend.

"Kaya?" They asked. "I'm glad you could make it, I'm dying here." They hugged the ghoul. "I was wondering if the ghoul could make an appearance on the mission." They then whispered into Kaya's ear.

"I haven't told my squad. But I'll see what I can do." Kaya whispered back.

"Well, I'm done with this task, join me on board?" They then asked the squads.

Both leaders nodded and accompanied them on the ship. There were two rooms, three if you included the pilots. One room would hold the soldiers, the other housed the higher ups. That's where they stood, awaiting everyone to board the ship and allow them to take off.

"Zeke'a still on our side, but we need to make it discreet since Marley don't know. Levi, I suggest you bring him down. Kaya, you should go for the Cart and Jaw if they break free from capture. Don't aim to kill, or at least, if that's possible. We don't exactly want to power to go to a random kid." They explained briefly.

"Lieutenant, what should we do?" Sally asked.

"You and Tessa take out soldiers, where as Taylor and Jade will help me bring down the titans. But, I'll need all of you to cover each other if needs be. You need to look out for one another." Kaya said to her squad.

"Same goes for you." Levi said to his own. "Other than Armin, I suspect we'll need to colossal." He then added, making Armin grimace a little. He hated having a titan, it was only a reminder that his life would soon end and that his ability had been used for generations of killing. He didn't like it one bit.

"Hange, we're departing the harbour." Floch came into the room and informed the commander. Hange nodded, making eye contact with everyone.

"This is it."

AUTHOR'S NOTE ••• Do you think Kaya's going to use her 'gift' ? If so, what will Marley think about the last ghoul?