Chapter. 38

Ayla

I fucking hate myself.

I can't fucking control my vagina apparently because Matteo had his dick buried deep inside me for what seemed like the millionth time.

This was the last time.

"Scream for me, Amore. Let it out, it's just us."

Long story short I woke up in the middle of the night searching for some sort of liquid to soothe my ever aching throat.

That's when I bumped into Matteo in the pantry. And one thing led to another.

My legs were around his bare waist with my back pressed against the pantry wall.

Yay.

I have no self control! Ugh!

His hands tugged on my scalp as I moaned out in pleasure, squinting my eyes closed at the feelings.

"Matteo!" I gasped, feeling him raised my left leg.

That's just when I felt myself no longer being able to hold onto my orgasm, edging myself.

I moaned out, hearing my voice bounce off the walls. Matteo purposely pressed his lips to mine, working his lips against mine.

"Mhm, you feel so fucking good." He hummed against my lips. I clawed my nails on his back, feeling my muscles tensing as I came around him.

Suddenly his dick twitched deep inside me.

Feeling him come inside the condom.

We both laid there panting. I removed my head from his neck and ran my fingers through his hair.

I lightly scratched his scalp before gulping back.

He began walking as I clung to him like a lost child. Resting my cheek on his damp shoulder.

He laid me on Noah's bed as I stared up at him.

"I think we need to get our priorities straight, Ayla."

What?

"What?" I shot up in a sitting position.

I watched his hand leave mine, gracefully sitting down on the edge of his sons bed.

His hand rose, landing on my cheek. I placed mine over his.

"I feel.." He went on.

"I can't keep doing this to my son."

This bitch.

"You can't keep doing this to your son? Where was this the other thousand times you wanted your dick in me!?" I asked, whipping his hand off of my cheek.

"Ayla.. it's not like that. I see the way Noah looks at you, I see the way you look at him. But I also see the way you look at me. If we don't stop this soon things will get out of our hands."

I deadpanned, staring into his soul.

This fucker.

This motherfucker.