Chapter. 7

Ayla

"It depends, do I want to meet your dad?" I asked, popping a french fry in my mouth with a smirk.

"He's really nice, a bit intimidating at first, but nice."

I nodding, sipping on my milkshake.

"And also.. I was thinking maybe if you.. I don't know-it's stupid-forget it." He shook his head.

I cocked a brow, tilting my head to the side while wiping my fingers with a napkin.

"What is it?" I asked softly.

"No I-"

"Noah."

"If you'd wanna like.. I dunno-be my girlfriend or whatever-you know that sounded better in my head! I swear I-"

I cut off his rambling by grabbing his head and softly pressing our lips together. He ran his rough hands down my arms to my elbows.

We pulled apart with a small clicking noise of our lips.

"I'd love to be your girlfriend, Noah." I squeezed his arm.

"Good, because I was planning to run away if you said no."

I chuckled, kissing his knuckles. He blushed.

"Does this mean we can have sex soon?" He whispered, getting close to me. I chuckled a bit, biting my cheek.

"Is that all you care about?" I laughed.

He shook his head rapidly.

"No. No! Of course not! If you don't want to we don't have to! I can't wait!"

"I'd love to have sex with you Noah."

He smiled, kissing my cheek.

I was staying over at his house tonight, meeting his dad in the morning. I guess he had this planned for a while now.

"Before we go I need to take a piss, if the girl comes back with the bill tell her to wait-okay?" I nodded with an amused smile and let him slide out of the booth.

I sat there.

Is this what being in a relationship is like?

It's pretty nice.

Noah came back, paid the bill and helped me out of the booth.

Hand in hand we walked to his car.

After I pulled my belt over my body, my posture settled into the seat.

"You think your dad'll like me?" I asked shakily.

"Why, nervous?" He flickered his gaze from me to the road.

"A little." I chuckled.

"He'll love you, okay?" He rubbed my hands in his and brought them to his lips.

I blushed, the way Noah makes me feel is absolutely amazing compared to all the hookups I've had.

Except-